The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=415055 time=1625298356 user_id=2015
Quote from: Odinson post_id=415054 time=1625295837 user_id=136
These loonies have always existed..

Their books used to be gathering dust in the deepest corners of the university library.

Its just that now they have a platform to make their opinions public.

That french food thing is nonsense.

White people having any sort of pride in their culture, is racist to these small dicked fragile darkies

I don't think it's darkies who are complaining.

It's always white libtards behind this horseshit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=415180 time=1625536922 user_id=56
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=415055 time=1625298356 user_id=2015
Quote from: Odinson post_id=415054 time=1625295837 user_id=136
These loonies have always existed..

Their books used to be gathering dust in the deepest corners of the university library.

Its just that now they have a platform to make their opinions public.

That french food thing is nonsense.

White people having any sort of pride in their culture, is racist to these small dicked fragile darkies

I don't think it's darkies who are complaining.

It's always white libtards behind this horseshit.

The people who control BLM and antifa are united by ideology, not race.

Odinson

Odinson

I would be THE garbage man if they promised me a bonus or a raise.

It sucks working in a job where you get the same amount of money whether you are hard working or just plain lazy.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=415381 time=1625737571 user_id=136

They must have a powerful municipal city union in Pittsburgh.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=415383 time=1625743600 user_id=136
I would be THE garbage man if they promised me a bonus or a raise.

It sucks working in a job where you get the same amount of money whether you are hard working or just plain lazy.

That's most jobs in the civil service Odi, including my own.

ac_blush

cc

https://cnsnews.com/index.php/blog/craig-bannister/dr-ben-carson-critical-race-theory-garbage-because-it-teaches-youre-defined">Dr. Ben Carson: Critical Race Theory Is 'Garbage' Because It Teaches That You're Defined By Your Race, Not Your Brain

https://cdn.cnsnews.com/styles/article_medium/s3/2021-07/BenCarsonGettyAlexWong.jpg">

"It's an attempt to use race as a mechanism for redefining our society, redefining what it was based on and how it impacts everybody and it wants our people to believe that your race is the most critical determinant of who you are and what happens to you in our society. In other words, it's a bunch of garbage."

Former HUD Secretary and renowned Neurosurgeon Ben Carson says Critical Race Theory is "a bunch of garbage" because it teaches that people race is the ultimate determinant of who they are.

In an interview with Newsmax TV on Sunday, Dr. Carson explained that Critical Race Theory is taught to convince people that their fates are pre-determined by race:

"It's an attempt to use race as a mechanism for redefining our society, redefining what it was based on and how it impacts everybody and it wants our people to believe that your race is the most critical determinant of who you are and what happens to you in our society. In other words, it's a bunch of garbage."

The only thing that can destroy America is internal conflict, so the left strives to turn Americans against one another by stoking racial animosity, Dr. Carson said:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Ben Carson is an exceptional man.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=415623 time=1625944725 user_id=2021

And he was a very good cabinet secretary.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=415657 time=1626024647 user_id=114
Quote from: Velvet post_id=415623 time=1625944725 user_id=2021

And he was a very good cabinet secretary.

He managed to stay out of the crosshairs of themedia circus.

Gaon

Quote from: cc post_id=415612 time=1625940586 user_id=88
Dr. Ben Carson]

https://cdn.cnsnews.com/styles/article_medium/s3/2021-07/BenCarsonGettyAlexWong.jpg">

Former HUD Secretary and renowned Neurosurgeon Ben Carson says Critical Race Theory is "a bunch of garbage" because it teaches that people race is the ultimate determinant of who they are.

In an interview with Newsmax TV on Sunday, Dr. Carson explained that Critical Race Theory is taught to convince people that their fates are pre-determined by race:

The only thing that can destroy America is internal conflict, so the left strives to turn Americans against one another by stoking racial animosity, Dr. Carson said:

:thumbup:
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

A state Rep in Minnesota claims he was stopped for being black, but bodcam reveals otherwise. State Rep. John Thompson of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party made the accusation last week. While the stop was for lack of a license plate, the Pioneer Press said Thompson was cited for operating a motor vehicle after his driving privileges were suspended.

"We're still getting 'driving while black' tickets in this state and, in fact, in St. Paul," Thompson said, according to KSTP. "So let's just call it what it is, right ... I shouldn't have to be profiled, so this is ridiculous. Oh, and by the way, it was a sergeant here in St. Paul ... We promote bad behavior."

But St. Paul Police Chief Todd Axtell took issue with Thompson in a Facebook post Friday, the station said.

"These aren't accusations I take lightly, so I looked into the traffic stop, watched the body worn camera footage, and spoke to the sergeant," Axtell wrote, according to KSTP. "This stop, made at about 1:20 in the morning, had absolutely nothing to do with the driver's race.

"Simply put, the traffic stop was by the books," Axtell added, the station said. "What happened afterward was anything but... I'm dismayed and disappointed by the state representative's response to the stop. Rather than taking responsibility for his own decisions and actions, he attempted to deflect, cast aspersions, and deny any wrongdoing."

Axtell then called out Thompson, KSTP said: "The driver, an elected official who does not dispute driving without a front license plate, owes our sergeant an apology."

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=415740 time=1626153452 user_id=1689
[media]
">
[/media]

Those two girls are retarded.

Anonymous

This racial division garbage comes before kids' education.

NYC principal allegedly conspired to oust white employees, now being investigated after faculty fought back

The principal of High School for Law and Public Service in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan allegedly wanted to oust all white teachers from the school.

Now the principal has been hit with a vote of "no confidence" after the faculty challenged the wild racial conspiracy.

A complaint filed against principal Paula Lev claims she told a faculty member at her school that she "was going to get rid of all these white teachers that aren't doing anything for the kids of our community," according to the New York Post. Lev allegedly made the remark in Spanish.

The complaint, filed with New York City's Department of Education Office of Equal Opportunity, alleges Lev asked that faculty member to "conspire with her" to carry out the plan.

"She definitely has something against white people," the faculty member allegedly said of Lev in the complaint.

"I believe Ms. Lev is not suited for the position of principal because of the comments she has made to me about white people and the malicious ways in which she thinks and speaks. She is not fit to be a leader of a school," the complaint says. "As a school staff, we have lost confidence, creditability, trust, and most importantly we have lost hope in Ms. Lev as a principal at the High School for Law & Public Service."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nyc-principal-allegedly-conspired-to-oust-white-employees-now-being-investigated-after-faculty-fought-back?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210713Trending-LegoGun&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/nyc-princ ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/nyc-principal-allegedly-conspired-to-oust-white-employees-now-being-investigated-after-faculty-fought-back?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210713Trending-LegoGun&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News