The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

This video by Amandla Stenberg will make you puke.

Odinson

The actors and actresses involved dont know shit about Star Wars.

Nor do they know the characters they are playing which is why they always say the same generic woke character descriptions.

And they are acting like big divas even though they are nobodies.

Compare their behavior to the cast in the original trilogy and prequel trilogy.

The show has many lore violations which werent necessary and seem to only exist to piss off the fans.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on June 21, 2024, 08:33:46 PMThe actors and actresses involved dont know shit about Star Wars.

Nor do they know the characters they are playing which is why they always say the same generic woke character descriptions.

And they are acting like big divas even though they are nobodies.

Compare their behavior to the cast in the original trilogy and prequel trilogy.

The show has many lore violations which werent necessary and seem to only exist to piss off the fans.
Disney bought Star Wars. What do you expect.

Herman

In one of the more unabashed examples of race-based hiring in the Canadian public service, B.C.'s Burnaby Public Library boasted in a recent report that by explicitly rejecting white applicants, they've been able to hire exclusively non-white managers and executives since 2021.

Known as the Special Hiring Program, the policy has been overseen by Chief Librarian Beth Davies, a self-described "settler on Indigenous land" who also happens to occupy the only top-level job in the library system explicitly shielded from preferential hiring under the program.

In a recent report tabled before the library's board of directors, Davies praised the Special Hiring Program, but noted that it applies to top leadership positions "except that of Chief Librarian.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on June 25, 2024, 09:35:52 PMIn one of the more unabashed examples of race-based hiring in the Canadian public service, B.C.'s Burnaby Public Library boasted in a recent report that by explicitly rejecting white applicants, they've been able to hire exclusively non-white managers and executives since 2021.

Known as the Special Hiring Program, the policy has been overseen by Chief Librarian Beth Davies, a self-described "settler on Indigenous land" who also happens to occupy the only top-level job in the library system explicitly shielded from preferential hiring under the program.

In a recent report tabled before the library's board of directors, Davies praised the Special Hiring Program, but noted that it applies to top leadership positions "except that of Chief Librarian.
Notice these white libtard managers who discriminate against people of their own race always make sure their racist hiring policies won't affect their own jobs.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on June 20, 2024, 09:25:00 PMThis video by Amandla Stenberg will make you puke.

Too many tards are making videos about this on the inferwebs and thats all you can find. I tried to find JUST the video on the net and gave up. I JUST WANTED TO HEAR IT UNABRIDGED FOR MYSELF!!!!

Anyway, toss this dumb nigger bitch in locustberg's rape dumpster. IDGAF about her or her agenda.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on June 25, 2024, 10:38:47 PMNotice these white libtard managers who discriminate against people of their own race always make sure their racist hiring policies won't affect their own jobs.

Yep! Same goes for the ones that run the company I work for

Lokmar

I was easily able to find this, today. Maybe I learned how to use the inferwebs?

Lokmar

Odinson

The negroes in the DNA-testing show are openly anti-white about the DNA.

Imagine if I reacted that way to having c00n DNA...

Kindergarten sandbox rules.

I can say it but you cant.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on June 28, 2024, 12:38:27 PMThe negroes in the DNA-testing show are openly anti-white about the DNA.

Imagine if I reacted that way to having c00n DNA...

Kindergarten sandbox rules.

I can say it but you cant.

Angela Davis was devastated to learn she was descended from someone on the Mayflower!  :crampe:

Fukin colonizing nigger bitch!  :crampe:

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: Lokmar on June 28, 2024, 01:14:20 PMAngela Davis was devastated to learn she was descended from someone on the Mayflower!  :crampe:

Fukin colonizing nigger bitch!  :crampe:

Womp, womp, woooooommmmmmmmmpppp.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Brent

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on July 13, 2024, 02:50:48 PMThis is goofy.

Whenever I have niggers over, I put out KFC and Watermelon.....and I dont let em have ANY!!!!!

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on July 13, 2024, 04:06:25 PMWhenever I have niggers over, I put out KFC and Watermelon.....and I dont let em have ANY!!!!!
What about Chinks like Shen Li. She lives on KFC.