Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Renee appears to be at large...

Started by Angry White Male, March 04, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

That's fine.  You can do what you want...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"Renee is the reason I maintain guest posting.

Really?

So she can poke her fat snout into other's private matters whilst hidden?

I guess that's no surprise.

Come on out, meat mass. I have a bone to pick with you...and you LOVE picking bones.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Really?

Come on out, meat mass. I have a bone to pick with you...and you LOVE picking bones.

Shes not hard to spot  :laugh:  and the internet is anonymous anyways people sell old alts all the time or trade for others..I personally think guest posting is a bonus..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Really?

Shes not hard to spot  :laugh:  and the internet is anonymous anyways people sell old alts all the time or trade for others..I personally think guest posting is a bonus..

Unfortunately, Edward uses guest posting on occasion too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Really?

I haven't spotted her guest posts yet. But, now that I know she posts from time to time, I'll keep an eye out.

Bricktop

Well, its not like you can miss her.

Come out, come out wherever you are, pigsnout.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, its not like you can miss her.

Come out, come out wherever you are, pigsnout.

Renee has an unmistakable posting style.

Bricktop

Yes.

She posts about you behind your back.

Much like kiebers, really.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes.

She posts about me behind my back like kiebers does? :2r4ml1j_th:

Aryan

I misread the title and thought it said Renee appears to be large, I was gonna say talk about stating the obvious!

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes.

She posts about me behind my back like kiebers does? :2r4ml1j_th:

Well, both have demonstrated a propensity to discuss others behind their back. And in my experience, if backstabbers discuss one person, they discuss many. It's in their DNA.

It's a characteristic of self-loathing and insecurity. Putting others down is a perverse and fraudulent way of elevating your own self-esteem or "value" to others. Judging people, particularly without the benefit of the full array of facts, is another symptom of diminished self-respect.

Frood

I'm all for a bit of hazing but I have to say watching someone who is tubbyish in their own right talk about someone else being overweight is funnay. :)
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm all for a bit of hazing but I have to say watching someone who is tubbyish in their own right talk about someone else being overweight is funnay. :)

Thankfully I'm lean and mean by nature.  I was blessed with great genetics in that regard, and to be truthful, it doesn't take me any effort at all to remain lean and mean.  I just stay kind of active, and don't stuff my face with shit 24/7.

However, even though fat people get poked at, and rightly so I guess, I also know that genetically it can take some people a whole hell of a lot of willpower to remain slimmed down.

I know this, and they know this.  I know nobody wants to be fat.  Some of the best co-workers I have worked with historically have been fat.  These were actually good guys.  Good natured family men.

It literally was a battle for them to lower their weight, just like a junkie battles the needle.  It's something that's a full time job in itself.  Most do not succeed.

Frood

You should give that pep talk to Bricktop. The perve has gone super chunky.
Blahhhhhh...