Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Renee appears to be at large...

Started by Angry White Male, March 04, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I have?

Then who's that guy in the snow pics?

Bricktop

I must raise the question; why would Renee lurk, rather than simply post?

What is she frightened of? Who is she avoiding? Why hide?

After all, most know Renee to be a pugnacious and aggressive ballkicker. Why the timidity?

Perhaps she is embarrassed over her desertion to RW's pit?

Perhaps it has failed to meet her lofty expectations for sparkling and topical repartee?

My belief is she is like the kid that throws a hissy fit and the others in her playgroup and storms off. Filled with humiliation and regret, she watches as the rest of the group continue their joyful interaction in her absence...and she wishes she could rejoin without losing face. So she tests the water to see if she can re-engage.

Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe she's just an ignorant insecure malcontent looking for acceptance wherever she can find it.

Berry Sweet

Some people just get bored of the same repetitive drivel.

Bricktop

That is so true.

Her vituperations directed at many male members was repetitive and mundane to say the least.

What that has to do with her lurking rather than engaging as "Renee", only you can tell.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"I must raise the question; why would Renee lurk, rather than simply post?

After all, most know Renee to be a pugnacious and aggressive ballkicker. Why the timidity?

Perhaps it has failed to meet her lofty expectations for sparkling and topical repartee?

My belief is she is like the kid that throws a hissy fit and the others in her playgroup and storms off. Filled with humiliation and regret, she watches as the rest of the group continue their joyful interaction in her absence...and she wishes she could rejoin without losing face. So she tests the water to see if she can re-engage.

Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe she's just an ignorant insecure malcontent looking for acceptance wherever she can find it.

My guess is she's made too many enemies and realises that she would be trolled to death if she returned.  Her main ally and backup RW of course no longer posts here.

Bricktop

Well, that is certainly an enticing theory. Her anti-male attitude hasn't endeared her to the men of the forum. The ladies may giggle and point, but the reality is this bitch is a raging, foaming sexist. Rejection does that to you, I guess. That's why she hangs out with RW, I'm sure. Bitter, choleric harpies telling each other how evil and hurtful men are.

Aryan

Oh I knew what she was about pretty much from the beginning, a (sexually) frustrated, man-hating, glutton who uses the internet to lash out and release some of that pent up tension and misery which had boiled up inside her over the years.  

If she bothered to lose a few tons, she could maybe find a fella, but some people are just too damn lazy to exercise.

Bricktop

Her bitterness at being tossed out by her husband, and his family business has created a pathological sexist. To her, ALL men are hateful and shallow.

She has a real mental issue with sexism. Combined with her self-loathing, and she's a fucked up fat mess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I must raise the question; why would Renee lurk, rather than simply post?

My guess is she's made too many enemies and realises that she would be trolled to death if she returned.  Her main ally and backup RW of course no longer posts here.

I didn't mind Renee at all. She is no snowflake.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have?

Then who's that guy in the snow pics?

The different version of the guy squatting down at a motorsport exhibition and looking like an allergic victim of a bee hive strike.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Jealous much?

I've seen your pic, sunshine.

An oil painting you aint.