Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Are you excited???

Started by Bricktop, March 04, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Bit touchy there, toots. I asked what the appeal was.

If you're a starwatcher who cares.

One other question...did you stand up when Frances asked you too?

Frood

Geez we mostly agree about the Oscars.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Except for starstruck Azhya.

Sad, really.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Except for starstruck Azhya.

Sad, really.

I wouldn't say that..

She enjoyed the show, that's all.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Bit touchy there, toots. I asked what the appeal was.

She has a mental illness.  It's not worthwhile trying to even converse with her, as regular conversations are not possible.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Bit touchy there, toots. I asked what the appeal was.

She has a mental illness.  It's not worthwhile trying to even converse with her, as regular conversations are not possible.

:001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

It's true!  Even before this place existed, she was nothing but irritable and combative at Memebee...

Berry Sweet

https://media1.tenor.com/images/805643657c3157279f209520dee9f0cf/tenor.gif">

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I wouldn't say that..

Good for you, Fash, for being a voice of reason in this place. Just because I, like billions of others, enjoy films does not make me starstruck. I'd rather enjoy films on my "movie nights" than spend money on and follow around drunken, down-and-out musicians. Projecting seems to be a theme here for some. The starstruck like to call others starstruck. The mentally deranged and suicidal call others mentally ill. Hilarious! Just attention-getting really, wanting a reaction. The wretched people on the internet. I'm not here much, Fash, because of your mentally deranged members. I'm sorry, Fash. I'll still visit now and then, Fash, to say hi to you and some.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Except for starstruck Azhya.

Sad, really.

I wouldn't say that..

I regularly suspend my dislike for actors to watch them behave differently than how they are in real life. I just try to make sure I never contribute to their bank accounts.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
I wouldn't say that..

Good for you, Fash, for being a voice of reason in this place. Just because I, like billions of others, enjoy films does not make me starstruck. I'd rather enjoy films on my "movie nights" than spend money on and follow around drunken, down-and-out musicians. Projecting seems to be a theme here for some. The starstruck like to call others starstruck. The mentally deranged and suicidal call others mentally ill. Hilarious! Just attention-getting really, wanting a reaction. The wretched people on the internet. I'm not here much, Fash, because of your mentally deranged members. I'm sorry, Fash. I'll still visit now and then, Fash, to say hi to you and some.

I hope you drop by often Azhya.

Bricktop

She really IS star struck.

Wow.