Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

A

I believe Green_Hornet is severely mentally ill

Started by Anonymous, July 14, 2013, 10:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Does Green_Hornet need to see a psychologist?

Yes, the sooner the better
14 (87.5%)
No, he's perfectly fine.
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: July 14, 2013, 10:16:20 PM

Anonymous

I have never seen anyone suffering from so much mental health issues..

It's too bad someone can't do an intervention and get him the help he desparately needs.

Green_Hornet

Green_Hornet, I will not tolerate you copy and pasting the same thing repeatedly.

Green_Hornet

According to new DSM 5 Manual ( Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) that was released a few months ago, it identifies several mental illness that Fashionista has.

Chapter 14. Impulse-Control Disorders Not Elsewhere Classified

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"According to new DSM 5 Manual ( Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) that was released a few months ago, it identifies several mental illness that Fashionista has.

Chapter 14. Impulse-Control Disorders Not Elsewhere Classified

See a psychologist Green_Hornet and not a relative either..

It's for your own good.

Green_Hornet

Good excuse for you, Fashionista the stooge saying it is OK for Shen Li to stalk and harass people especially if they are children.

Harold Anderson

Greenie is nuttier than a fruitcake but he he is a cute little fellow.

Green_Hornet

Hey Fashionista, how come you did a poll with the mothers who attended the pre-natal class with Shen Li to see if her harassment is appropriate.

Oh right, you are a stooge of the racist, sinophobic Shen Li.

Harold Anderson

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Hey Fashionista, how come you did a poll with the mothers who attended the pre-natal class with Shen Li to see if her harassment is appropriate.

Now Greenie, don't be so mean. Be the gentleman like you were last night when you came to my room wearing that beautiful merry widow. You really turned me on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harold Anderson"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Hey Fashionista, how come you did a poll with the mothers who attended the pre-natal class with Shen Li to see if her harassment is appropriate.

Now Greenie, don't be so mean. Be the gentleman like you were last night when you came to my room wearing that beautiful merry widow. You really turned me on.

:shock:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I have never seen anyone suffering from so much mental health issues..

It's too bad someone can't do an intervention and get him the help he desparately needs.

You should see sadbuttrues infinite trolling...

She is this really scorned woman whom have been trolling for years.. Always the same stuff, everyday.

Harold Anderson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Harold Anderson"

He's got the smooth sexy legs for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I have never seen anyone suffering from so much mental health issues..

You should see sadbuttrues infinite trolling...

She is this really scorned woman whom have been trolling for years.. Always the same stuff, everyday.

I don't think Green_Hornet has been scorned because I don't think he could get a girlfriend in his state of mind..

Odinson

My brother once scorned this woman so much that she soaked herself with gasoline and lit on fire.

The player still remembers that shit and feels a little bit guilty still. She died pretty gruesomly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"My brother once scorned this woman so much that she soaked herself with gasoline and lit on fire.

The player still remembers that shit and feels a little bit guilty still. She died pretty gruesomly.

Odinson

Yup. Should have had more pity but he was young.