Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I was just about to take a hoot when...

Started by Berry Sweet, March 07, 2018, 12:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

....I got an instant craving for dairy queen!!  Since they closed in 20 minutes, I got in the car and drove down there!!  We got our treats!  I got a peanut buster parfait!!  Can't eat the whole thing tho...

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"....I got an instant craving for dairy queen!!  Since they closed in 20 minutes, I got in the car and drove down there!!  We got our treats!  I got a peanut buster parfait!!  Can't eat the whole thing tho...

Once a year we do DQ, but we didn't go in 2017.

ac_umm

Berry Sweet

We dont go often either...theres a place by the pier we go to.  But I felt a rush of some soft serve come over me!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"We dont go often either...theres a place by the pier we go to.  But I felt a rush of some soft serve come over me!!!

A long time ago I would get a small cone dipped in caramel, but they don't have caramel dip anymore.

:sad:

Berry Sweet

I never knew they had caramel dip?  I use to get the blueberry sunday but thgey discontinued the blue berry  :mad: so it was gross up between the cherry sunday...put I wanted peanuts...ive been snacking on nuts all week....cashews to be exact...i don't like cashews but I'm loving them this week!!

Berry Sweet

Stupid auto correct...i got a new phone and it's got a mind of its own...cool phone tho

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I never knew they had caramel dip?  I use to get the blueberry sunday but thgey discontinued the blue berry  :mad: so it was gross up between the cherry sunday...put I wanted peanuts...ive been snacking on nuts all week....cashews to be exact...i don't like cashews but I'm loving them this week!!

I like caramel dip better than chocolate.

Berry Sweet

When I was pregnant I loved Purdy chocolate dipped and peanut coated ice cream bars!  Esp in the end.  I couldn't get enough of them.

shin

I never tried the caramel dip, just the chocolate and butterscotch.

We don't have many DQs here.

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I never tried the caramel dip, just the chocolate and butterscotch.

We don't have many DQs here.

Sorry, it was butterscotch, not caramel.

ac_blush

DQ Canada doesn't have it anymore.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I call it the penis buster parfait loo

:laugh:

My favorite thing from DQ is the chicken strip basket with the gravy, HAS to have the gravy, I dip the chicken, fries and toast in it lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"Craving?? sounds like pregnant speak

When she talks of dipping pickles in vanilla pudding, then we will know  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I call it the penis buster parfait loo

:laugh:

My favorite thing from DQ is the chicken strip basket with the gravy, HAS to have the gravy, I dip the chicken, fries and toast in it lol.

Los favorite as well.  She loves her chicken.