The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I think Mel has bugged out!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 10, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, he certainly quit thinking.

Posting his illegal weaponry in a public forum isn't the hallmark of a standard IQ.

So he realized what he did, deleted the evidence and ran away.

cc

That's what happened.

I think it's not IQ. It's a perverted / really off kilter mind at work ... possibly meant to scare .. or to feel important  ... or both

Everything he does is deliberate and goal oriented (to him). He always knows exactly what he is doing .. and always goes the extra mile to achieve his objective
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That's what happened.

I think it's not IQ. It's a perverted / really off kilter mind at work ... possibly meant to scare .. or to feel important  ... or both

I didn't know what happened because I hadn't been following the thread..

I read his goodbye cruel forum post, but he had already edited his posts and was gone..

But, I too believe he's just taking a break.

Bricktop

No.

He's running scared because we threatened to report him to the RCMP.

His posts would have been evidence of the possession of illegal weaponry.

The guy is a dangerous fruitcake.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"You and cc were mean to Mel.

ac_sothere

The real reason I bugged out, was because of your actions, Fash.  Nothing to do with the two Australian paranoids here known as CC and Bricktop.   I can handle those two paranoid idiots, that actually know much less than they think they do...

What I cannot handle, Fash, is an Admin that jumps on the bandwagon with them, at the snap of their fingers.

Your administrative abilities do not surprise me, since you are cut from exactly the same cloth as Evs and Mimi.  The next thing I'll see here, is you sucking Oscar's cock, and I'm not joking.

The fact of the matter is, is that I made a promise to you that I will post respectably here, in return for full posting privileges.  I do believe I have fulfilled my end of the bargain respectfully enough.

What I expect in return, is respect also.  Not as much from the posters, but from you, Fash.

You have failed time and time again, Fash.  THIS is why I'm gone.

And it has NOTHING to do with guns, since I would like to give a full report on the Combat Magnum here, once I get some range time with it.  If this worries you, move to Antarctica sub-station...  Maybe no guns there?

It simply comes down to this:  Preferential treatment and favouritism is not my 'cup of tea.'

I am a nice guy 'in real life,' but I have my limits also.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You and cc were mean to Mel.

ac_sothere

The real reason I bugged out, was because of your actions, Fash.  Nothing to do with the two Australian paranoids here known as CC and Bricktop.   I can handle those two paranoid idiots, that actually know much less than they think they do...

What I cannot handle, Fash, is an Admin that jumps on the bandwagon with them, at the snap of their fingers.

Your administrative abilities do not surprise me, since you are cut from exactly the same cloth as Evs and Mimi.  The next thing I'll see here, is you sucking Oscar's cock, and I'm not joking.

The fact of the matter is, is that I made a promise to you that I will post respectably here, in return for full posting privileges.  I do believe I have fulfilled my end of the bargain respectfully enough.

What I expect in return, is respect also.  Not as much from the posters, but from you, Fash.

And it has NOTHING to do with guns, since I would like to give a full report on the Combat Magnum here, once I get some range time with it.  If this worries you, move to Antarctica sub-station...  Maybe no guns there?

It simply comes down to this:  Preferential treatment and favouritism is not my 'cup of tea.'

I am a nice guy 'in real life,' but I have my limits also, and they have been reached.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I am a nice guy 'in real life,' but I have my limits also, and they have been reached.

Angry White Male

Since I cannot edit anymore, this is what you get!

Best of luck to the good posters...  you know who you are.

Anonymous

Mel, I try to look at posts and not the personality behind them. After all, this is not instagram. But, your constant cries for attention and crying in general make that impossible.

Good luck to you finding a someone as tolerant of your antics as Fash is. My guess is that you never will.

Aryan

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No wonder that scumbag remains a social parasite here. You give that [size=150]white trash[/size] more credit than it deserves. Just tell it like it is, folks. It is a cancer.

:2hdoena_th:

Aryan

If it's any consolation Mel, I don't want you to go.  :sad:

Thiel

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No wonder that scumbag remains a social parasite here. You give that
How can someone go if they don't leave.
gay, conservative and proud

Aryan

Hopefully he won't leave, he's being targeted unfairly in my view, but that's just my opinion.

Sure he might get drunk and be a nuisance at times, but he is by no means anywhere near as bad as certain other posters who no longer post here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hopefully he won't leave, he's being targeted unfairly in my view, but that's just my opinion.

Sure he might get drunk and be a nuisance at times, but he is by no means anywhere near as bad as certain other posters who no longer post here.

I never saw the thread, but it does seem he brought it on himself..

If he posted pictures of illegal firearms for public view, that's not very smart.

Aryan

I never saw that, I was referring to the ongoing campaign against him which has been going on for months....