Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I think Mel has bugged out!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 10, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Driving a truck does not seem to comply with the requirements needed to qualify for a handgun permit.

Since I am the only handgun owner here, perhaps you should direct your questions towards me, and I can explain them to you.  Even though I just drive a truck, I'm certain I can still clarify any questions you may have.

And Herman was fairly close, while leaving out some requirements, and being behind on the new ATT rules.

Bricktop

Weren't you leaving for good?

Again?

You're a fucking tosser.

Angry White Male

Again, clearly unable to communicate at even a basic level.

Angry White Male

Tosser.  How will I sleep at night.  An elderly know-it-all control freak just called me a tosser.

Almost as bad as Oscar, but he's older than you...  He's almost twice my age.  He acts like a three year old.

Sad, really.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Weren't you leaving for good?

My leave was simply meant to force Fash to take a step back, cool down, and examine the entire picture.

If I have to leave again, I will.  I have no problems with leaving permanently, and have done so with a couple of other forums.

I don't leave due to posters...  I leave due to shoddy management.  Posters I can handle.  When 'management' cannot control their shit, that's what I have a problem with.

Angry White Male

Look man...  I'm not sticking up for RW, since she was a neutral poster to me, but you even expected her to NOT communicate with me, even though I had been posting alongside her for years before you appeared.

You clearly have control issues.  This is apparent to anyone with open eyes.

I am not your enemy.  Whatever your issues are, I am probably not the easy target that you would think I am, to 'make up' for your deficiencies.

Bricktop

Just leave.

Then we're all happy.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Tosser.  How will I sleep at night.  An elderly know-it-all control freak just called me a tosser.

Almost as bad as Oscar, but he's older than you...  He's almost twice my age.  He acts like a three year old.

Sad, really.

Oscar seems to have simmered down a lot, I'm guessing it's doctor's orders to lay off the hooch or whatever the hell those red Indians drink....  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Tosser.  How will I sleep at night.  An elderly know-it-all control freak just called me a tosser.

Sad, really.

Oscar seems to have simmered down a lot, I'm guessing it's doctor's orders to lay off the hooch or whatever the hell those red Indians drink....  :laugh:

Oscar disrupts discussions with personal attacks.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just leave.

Then we're all happy.

Pretending to speak for everyone again I see...  Maybe you should stop doing that.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oscar seems to have simmered down a lot, I'm guessing it's doctor's orders to lay off the hooch or whatever the hell those red Indians drink....  :laugh:

He's actually an American Draft Dodger, but you are right!  He's had some serious medical issues lately, no doubt due in part to his excessive consumption of alcohol.  Karma is Karma, and good riddance to him!  He has never said or done one single positive thing.

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oscar disrupts discussions with personal attacks.

No, really?  That's ALL he can do!  He's a fucking old joke, that has never, nor will ever, bring ANYTHING to any forums.

The only reason they keep him over there, is because he is personal friends with Mimi.  Pretty sad, but true.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Just leave.

Then we're all happy.

Pretending to speak for everyone again I see...  Maybe you should stop doing that.

No. I'm just speaking on behalf of you and I.

You have told us you're leaving permanently on at least three occassions.

Yet you remain.

Why?