Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Get the Rope! Pace Picante.

Started by Angry White Male, March 19, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I was a very young kid when these commercials came out.  This was probably just before all the PC shit came flying, when you still had complete artistic control of your art, your commercials, your sit-coms, or whatever.

Maybe this should be studied in University Advertising 101.  Why?  My ex and I did not know each other as children.  We aren't even Americans!

Nonetheless, not long ago we were picking out some picante sauce, and I DO look where they are made!  I think one was made in New York!

Her reply?  "Get the rope!"   :laugh:   She could be funny that way...

I kid you not!  I remembered that also!  (Hint:  If you want younger pussy, understand that certain things like this would not communicate!)

I don't think you could get away with a commercial like that today.

Nonetheless, we remembered this!  It was OK though!  It wasn't 'bad' or anything...

">

Bricktop

Gee, Mel.

You were leaving for good.

Like all whackjobs, you just cannot be relied upon to stick to your word.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I was a very young kid when these commercials came out.  This was probably just before all the PC shit came flying, when you still had complete artistic control of your art, your commercials, your sit-coms, or whatever.

Maybe this should be studied in University Advertising 101.  Why?  My ex and I did not know each other as children.  We aren't even Americans!

Nonetheless, not long ago we were picking out some picante sauce, and I DO look where they are made!  I think one was made in New York!

I kid you not!  I remembered that also!  (Hint:  If you want younger pussy, understand that certain things like this would not communicate!)

Nonetheless, we remembered this!  It was OK though!  It wasn't 'bad' or anything...

">

I never tried it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I was a very young kid when these commercials came out.  This was probably just before all the PC shit came flying, when you still had complete artistic control of your art, your commercials, your sit-coms, or whatever.

">

I never tried it.
You don't like salsa do you?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"  My ex and I....not long ago we were picking out some picante sauce...

Really?  Go make some memories with someone else!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

I never tried it.
You don't like salsa do you?
It's just okay.

Print
User actions