The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Bricktop.

Started by Bricktop, March 15, 2018, 12:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

As I enjoy my healthy breakfast, kangaroos are grazing just beyond our back fence...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"As I enjoy my healthy breakfast, kangaroos are grazing just beyond our back fence...

And as I drove home from the terminal in Winnipeg I saw bums grazing in dumpsters.

Bricktop

Ah...food for the masses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ah...food for the masses.

They were in homeless heaven.

Bricktop

I'm somewhat perplexed by people who choose homelessness over living in a house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm somewhat perplexed by people who choose homelessness over living in a house.

I've volunteered with homeless populations..

Most suffer a combination of mental illness and substance abuse.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Sad people.

Very sad indeed.

Bricktop

Still waiting for the lightning damage to be rectified. It's going to take months.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Still waiting for the lightning damage to be rectified. It's going to take months.

It's slow here too with property damage claims.

Bricktop

We've had major flooding in NSW and Queensland...insurance companies are trying to deal with massive workloads atm.

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Still waiting for the lightning damage to be rectified. It's going to take months.

That's helpful information to know when my wife and I are ready to buy a property.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Herman"

That's helpful information to know when my wife and I are ready to buy a property.

Do not expect any insurance company to just hand over a cheque. More than one home owner has had an unpleasant surprise after disasters like a storm or fire.

Bricktop

Our insurance company has been great. We've had a number of electrical appliances and devices replaced. Still much to do, but we're getting there.