Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

welcome back Renee

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2018, 06:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Hi Renee!

I hope you find some time to drop by again soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"FUCK!  Fash, I'm fucking done if I cannot edit.  You reinstate that shit NOW!

My previous post makes it sound like I have RW in captivity, like the monkey that she is, but it's not right.

Fash, you fix my shit now!  Or you taste my Kung Pao!

After you  edited all your posts and made two threads impossible to read, you are not getting back edit privileges anytime soon.

Berry Sweet

Did you know that mel use to be a mod?  Oh correction...he is a mod on a dead forum floating thru space.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"After you  edited all your posts and made two threads impossible to read, you are not getting back edit privileges anytime soon.

Well, maybe don't shit my shit up, and I wouldn't have to resort to editing my shit.

You dumb fucking bitch.

Berry Sweet

She  I take body tox I poo a lot

Angry White Male

You Fash, and Cocktop and CC thought it would be funny to constantly fuck my shit up.

So I edit my shit.  Boy oh boy, you didn't seem to like that!

And you have the fucking nerve to tell me you're going to report me to the police?

You dumb fucking cunt.

Berry Sweet

When  I take body tox I poo a lot

Renee

Hello everyone and thank you but I'm not sticking around. I just dropped by to take the opportunity to talk some shop with the Mel man.

So until the next drive by,...  :viannen_114:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Hello everyone and thank you but I'm not sticking around. I just dropped by to take the opportunity to talk some shop with the Mel man.

It's all good Renee. :thumbup:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"Hello everyone and thank you but I'm not sticking around. I just dropped by to take the opportunity to talk some shop with the Mel man.

Now, there's a surprise.