The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I post about this place all the time on VF because I want to be begged to come back

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I shore do like stirring the pot with people here. I even made some rules that Fashionista must implement for my return. I doubt the stubborn old broad will though.

Oh well.

Anonymous

Joe, you and I are a successful forum wrecking crew. Look at all the normal posters we have driven away since we became the primary posters on VF.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edweird"Joe, you and I are a successful forum wrecking crew. Look at all the normal posters we have driven away since we became the primary posters on VF.

You caint blame reel, heinzy, easter bunny, spartacus, and waybles for leaving because of us. Malcontents like us need our own place. I don't know why evs pays for us.  

Oh well.

Cronus

the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Edweird"Joe, you and I are a successful forum wrecking crew. Look at all the normal posters we have driven away since we became the primary posters on VF.

GAY-as-Fuck posters like u and whoever dont drive posters away ya Ole Queen .

Its Piss Poor , Bias , Crony MODDING that kills Forums .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE."I shore do like stirring the pot with people here. I even made some rules that Fashionista must implement for my return. I doubt the stubborn old broad will though.

Oh well.

The day a forum cancer like you is welcomed back is the day I say adios.

Anonymous

Joe and Eddie have no lives outside these forums. Telling bullshit stories to anonymous folks is the only thing they have to fill their long boring days.

Anonymous

I'm going on an imaginary vacation soon.

I love going to forums filled with old people and peers ding to be young and trying so desperately to fit in!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"I'm going on an imaginary vacation soon.

I love going to forums filled with old people and peers ding to be young and trying so desperately to fit in!

Send us pretend postcard you frickin lunatic.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview