News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Why haven't my edit privileges been reinstated?

Started by Angry White Male, March 17, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

It's fitting.  Fash has become the biggest piece of shit Admin I have known since Evs!

Both two-faced pieces of shit.

That's why I don't even care to post at memebee anymore, nor do I care to post here anymore.

Fucking disgusting.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Then stop posting at either place perhaps?

I'm done at Memebee.  That has been quite clear for at least two years now.  My name still pops up regularly, but that's because I am just that good!  I don't post there.

And the same thing is happening here, that happened there.  Remember, Fash is good friends with Evs and Mimi.  I have been on the 'inside,' and I know how things 'work' in there.  It's just like a High school bathroom, but even worse!  Childish behaviour is the norm.  It's expected, to be childish!  If you're not?  Then you're not part of the cool kids clique!

It's a fucking joke, really, that I have been fighting for almost 15 years.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

I am going to post one last genuine thread here tonight, and then I'm gone.  It's a thread that I'd normally post on any given day.  Just so I can say, that's the last thread I started.

When people want to know?  They can see that's the last thread I posted here.

I think it's fitting to do so.

Frood

Just pull the bandaid off quickly and stop now.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am going to post one last genuine thread here tonight, and then I'm gone.  It's a thread that I'd normally post on any given day.  Just so I can say, that's the last thread I started.

When people want to know?  They can see that's the last thread I posted here.

I think it's fitting to do so.

Just fuck off, you addled fuckwit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Just pull the bandaid off quickly and stop now.

I agree..

If Mel is not happy here, than he should find a place that doesn't make him miserable..

There's no need for dramatic walkouts.

Bricktop