News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

And THAT's How its done (School Shooting Mostly Avoided)

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Top Gear used them for their celebrity challenges.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Just a numpty?

I think you are a mentally ill hypocrite and paranoid power junkee in his waning years full of cowardice and anger.

But Dinky the police are there to patrol the streets and enforce the law against potentially dangerous suspects, a gun to a police is a tool more than a weapon. But imo if a civilian is so frightened they must own a gun when they don't really need it in the first place, it's considered as a weapon.  

If people are that obsessed with guns, then they're free to contribute something to the society, simply by becoming a member of the disciplinary force.  I strongly agree with the saying -With great power comes great responsibility-  Simply join the police force and contribute something, so people can feel safer, while in reality no one would ever feel safe if every single civilian was walking around the place with a gun in their pocket, mainly for the sake of their interest, even vigilantes are just amateurs, despite some might have good intent, still have loads of problems and issue.

The police are ineffective at guaranteeing security and amount to a pack of tax collecting thieves. I never signed anything which says I give them the sole option to protect myself and my property and no police force in this world accepts responsibility for when they don't. Courts have consistently ruled this.

So they can get fcked.  

I am a free person.

Lol I have no idea how do you come to this conclusion to dodge my point, and Bricktop has already answered it, even if the suspect was never caught, you know little how the precense of the police prevents would be criminals becoming one and keeps crime at bay.  

QuotePolice went on strike in a Brazilian state. The result was near-anarchy.

The results were disastrous. Within two days, 50 people were slain, schools and health clinics closed, commerce evaporated and the state's transportation system came to a halt. Residents, who had no warning about the strike, became hostages in their own homes, forced to survive on whatever food they had in their cabinets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/01/police-went-on-strike-in-a-brazilian-state-the-result-was-near-anarchy/?utm_term=.2816fa6a29fe">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 16fa6a29fe">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/01/police-went-on-strike-in-a-brazilian-state-the-result-was-near-anarchy/?utm_term=.2816fa6a29fe

Lol is this what you want?
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cstatic-images.com%2Fstock%2F900x600%2F229056.jpg&f=1">

Called a Baleno here for some reason. As reliable as a rock...but not exactly rife with luxury and performance. Good for the pittance that is the purchase price.

I don't like the look  of them.

Bricktop

As reliable as sunrise...may not look pretty, but will keep going long after the purchase price is forgotten.

Frood

I think you are a mentally ill hypocrite and paranoid power junkee in his waning years full of cowardice and anger.

But Dinky the police are there to patrol the streets and enforce the law against potentially dangerous suspects, a gun to a police is a tool more than a weapon. But imo if a civilian is so frightened they must own a gun when they don't really need it in the first place, it's considered as a weapon.  

If people are that obsessed with guns, then they're free to contribute something to the society, simply by becoming a member of the disciplinary force.  I strongly agree with the saying -With great power comes great responsibility-  Simply join the police force and contribute something, so people can feel safer, while in reality no one would ever feel safe if every single civilian was walking around the place with a gun in their pocket, mainly for the sake of their interest, even vigilantes are just amateurs, despite some might have good intent, still have loads of problems and issue.

The police are ineffective at guaranteeing security and amount to a pack of tax collecting thieves. I never signed anything which says I give them the sole option to protect myself and my property and no police force in this world accepts responsibility for when they don't. Courts have consistently ruled this.

So they can get fcked.  

I am a free person.

Lol I have no idea how do you come to this conclusion to dodge my point, and Bricktop has already answered it, even if the suspect was never caught, you know little how the precense of the police prevents would be criminals becoming one and keeps crime at bay.  

The results were disastrous. Within two days, 50 people were slain, schools and health clinics closed, commerce evaporated and the state's transportation system came to a halt. Residents, who had no warning about the strike, became hostages in their own homes, forced to survive on whatever food they had in their cabinets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/01/police-went-on-strike-in-a-brazilian-state-the-result-was-near-anarchy/?utm_term=.2816fa6a29fe">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 16fa6a29fe">https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/01/police-went-on-strike-in-a-brazilian-state-the-result-was-near-anarchy/?utm_term=.2816fa6a29fe

:001_rolleyes: the 'but who will build the roads and who will police them' plea is a modern version of the same old Salem Witch Hunt psychosis and why it's a self perpetuating prognosis in this modern age which can't get past a handful of centuries where top down pretend liberal nations use ruse and the barbarity of Democracy to make us less wealthy, less safe, and above all, hardly free at all.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"As reliable as sunrise...may not look pretty, but will keep going long after the purchase price is forgotten.

You're right, that thing was a tank. The sedan model I gave him was nice. Had the spoiler on the back, ground effects kit, decals on the side. This was the best model of that year. I originally had bought it for his mom. Was 4k and 9 years old when I got it, we had it for 7 years, doubled the mileage on it. Now they can be found for cheap.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"As reliable as sunrise...may not look pretty, but will keep going long after the purchase price is forgotten.

You're right, that thing was a tank. The sedan model I gave him was nice. Had the spoiler on the back, ground effects kit, decals on the side. This was the best model of that year. I originally had bought it for his mom. Was 4k and 9 years old when I got it, we had it for 7 years, doubled the mileage on it. Now they can be found for cheap.

That car is ricer.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
That car is ricer.

:laugh:

My son would call it that!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
That car is ricer.

:laugh:

My son would call it that!

He's right.

Zetsu

So they can get fcked.  

I am a free person.

:001_rolleyes: the 'but who will build the roads and who will police them' plea is a modern version of the same old Salem Witch Hunt psychosis and why it's a self perpetuating prognosis in this modern age which can't get past a handful of centuries where top down pretend liberal nations use ruse and the barbarity of Democracy to make us less wealthy, less safe, and above all, hardly free at all.

Lol but if it wasn't for the police, then who's stopping me from kicking the butts of all you police hating crybabies?  And again you're dodging my point with sophisticated English without backing anything up.  Lol name me a developed nation where there's no police, where people do their own street justice without leading to false accusation or taking the law into their own hands and is safe to live in.  I don't understand why you prefer to enjoy capitalism or close to anarchy states without the presence of law enforcers, just seems like recipe for the ultimate disaster.

Anonymous

Dinky is no diiferent than every other cop hating hypocrite. He'd call the cops if someone broke into his house and robbed him.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Dinky is no diiferent than every other cop hating hypocrite. He'd call the cops if someone broke into his house and robbed him.

That's the kinda feeling I have too about Dinky, I mean he's afraid to give hints about his identity worrying his employer would find out his opinions on our police and fire him, lol.

Anonymous

I am pro police because my brother is a policeman.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am pro police because my brother is a policeman.

I agree too with you Fash, I choose to be support our police b/c of the same reasons and I'm not ungrateful and ignorant like Dinky.  He seems to take the peace in all Western modern societies for granted.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am pro police because my brother is a policeman.

I agree too with you Fash, I choose to be support our police b/c of the same reasons and I'm not ungrateful and ignorant like Dinky.  He seems to take the peace in all Western modern societies for granted.  ac_unsure

I agree with IHJ, people who don't like law enforcement will seek their help if they are victimized.