News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

And THAT's How its done (School Shooting Mostly Avoided)

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

I don't like breaking the law, but I believe ppl like Dinky deserve to get doxxed to his employer and Australian police force.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I don't like breaking the law, but I believe ppl like Dinky deserve to get doxxed to his employer and Australian police force.

I don't Zetsu......anyone is entitled to their opinion.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I don't like breaking the law, but I believe ppl like Dinky deserve to get doxxed to his employer and Australian police force.

I do agree, but Dinky is a hypocrite and knows what he says is considered as trolling since he seems a bit paranoid about his employer finding him out he's been goofing on TBC.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I do agree, but Dinky is a hypocrite and knows what he says is considered as trolling since he seems a bit paranoid about his employer finding him out he's been goofing on TBC.

What is posted here should never make it's way to our employers.

Bricktop

What is posted here should be considered available to anyone on the planet.

If you don't want people outside the forum to know what you're saying...don't say it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What is posted here should be considered available to anyone on the planet.

If you don't want people outside the forum to know what you're saying...don't say it.

This is not Facebook, we don't reveal our identities.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"What is posted here should be considered available to anyone on the planet.

I dun think Brick is talking about exposing a person's ID, but believe in some transparency in the society, which is one thing I dislike about the internet b/c everyone is behind a mask, including myself. I mean if we have a worker that keeps talking behind the backs of us business owners and waits patiently for us to give him his paycheck every week, IMO that worker doesn't deserve to work for us.

Bricktop

Yes, we do.

In the things we say, and how we say it. Everyone knows Dinky is Freud...and if you visit TRF and read his posts there as Don Kwybo, he is instantly identifiable.

If you are sensitive to having things you say exposed to others...don't say it.

Zetsu

I believe there's nothing wrong with having more transparency online, since the internet has been strongly abused for it's main advantages.  As long as you're not forced to tell everyone about your family members, home address, stuff like bank info, etc, I never see how a public all age forum should be something considered as personal.

I heard from my Korean friends some games now force players to use their real names as online ID due to too much trolling in the lobby and other events.  Though I'm not saying to dox Dinky, but just saying he kinda "deserves" it, lol.

Bricktop

Don't take too much of what he says seriously. He loves to bait, and his idiocy is just another attempt to get under my skin.

You'd think after 10 years of trying, he'd find another way to waste his time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Yes, we do.

In the things we say, and how we say it. Everyone knows Dinky is Freud...and if you visit TRF and read his posts there as Don Kwybo, he is instantly identifiable.

I don't know if you and Zetsu know it or not, but we came close to losing a valued poster because another poster threatened to contact their employer..

The threats could have had consequences for the person being threatened.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Don't take too much of what he says seriously. He loves to bait, and his idiocy is just another attempt to get under my skin.

You'd think after 10 years of trying, he'd find another way to waste his time.

Man after 10 years and he still failed   :laugh:  That's just sad for Dinky, not to mention every time I notice you tell him about the truth of his gender seems to bug him even more.

Anonymous

Yes, we do.

I don't know if you and Zetsu know it or not, but we came close to losing a valued poster because another poster threatened to contact their employer..

I remember the incident. But, you know yourself that was an empty threat.

Zetsu

Yes, we do.

I understand about your concern Fash, but you might have misunderstood my point, while it's true I support for more transparency in our society and believe Dinky deserves to get doxed by his employer and the local police, but I'm not saying it needs or should to be done, just saying he mainly "deserves" it.  It might make Dinky uncomfortable, but then that's a problem he has brought upon himself, but still I like Dinky, just not his opinion about our police, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Yes, we do.

I understand about your concern Fash, but you might have misunderstood my point, while it's true I support for more transparency in our society and believe Dinky deserves to get doxed by his employer and the local police, but I'm not saying it needs or should to be done, just saying he mainly "deserves" it.  It might make Dinky uncomfortable, but then that's a problem he has brought upon himself, but still I like Dinky, just not his opinion about our police, lol.

I think I understand what your saying Zetsu.

ac_smile