News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10552
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:18:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

And THAT's How its done (School Shooting Mostly Avoided)

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The if you're not doing anything wrong argument is so spineless.

And as usual I failed to see the logic behind your post, but then you're Dinky, the cop basher with little to no rational, and will do anything to bash the police and their supporters at any cost just b/c he feels butthurt for no reason.  :tease:

Innocence before guilt is a cornerstone of the Western societies we exist in. That logic is enshrined.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

And that remark encapsulates what a comical asshat you truly are.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The if you're not doing anything wrong argument is so spineless.

And as usual I failed to see the logic behind your post, but then you're Dinky, the cop basher with little to no rational, and will do anything to bash the police and their supporters at any cost just b/c he feels butthurt for no reason.  :tease:

Innocence before guilt is a cornerstone of the Western societies we exist in. That logic is enshrined.

And still you're not making any point.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Freud doesn't make points. He obfuscates with ludicrous statements that lack any form of logic, in the forlorn hope that someone will interpret his doggerel as intellectual debate.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Freud doesn't make points. He obfuscates with ludicrous statements that lack any form of logic, in the forlorn hope that someone will interpret his doggerel as intellectual debate.

That's the kinda feeling I get too from our Dinky, lol imo he's reminds me of the mainland Chinese communist party that always expects everyone to be dumb enough to believe what they're saying.  I mean it always takes a dumbass to assume their BS would really convince others.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I was raised NOT to trust cops. The LA county Sheriffs dept especially

Everyone here knows not to even talk to them.

I don't understand why your family would raise you that way.  As long as you're not doing anything against the law, you have nothing to lose.  And BTW Bricktop and the brother of Fashionista are both police officers.

My grandmother's firstborn son was thrown off a cliff by two cops. My husband had his arm broken in six different parts and half his face paralyzed (due to nerve damage) by the LAPD...etc etc.

I don't commit any crimes so I don't have to deal with them. If something were to happen, I'd call my family before calling the cops.
<t></t>

Anonymous

My brother is an RCMP officer in Manitoba..

He sharpens skates for free for young Aboriginals..

He has been attacked with weapons and never had to use lethal force.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Fashionista"My brother is an RCMP officer in Manitoba..

He sharpens skates for free for young Aboriginals..

He has been attacked with weapons and never had to use lethal force.

That's in Canada. I'm in L.A.

The idiot criminals here would turn your brother into a crooked cop.
<t></t>

Zetsu

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I was raised NOT to trust cops. The LA county Sheriffs dept especially

Everyone here knows not to even talk to them.

I don't understand why your family would raise you that way.  As long as you're not doing anything against the law, you have nothing to lose.  And BTW Bricktop and the brother of Fashionista are both police officers.

My grandmother's firstborn son was thrown off a cliff by two cops. My husband had his arm broken in six different parts and half his face paralyzed (due to nerve damage) by the LAPD...etc etc.

I don't commit any crimes so I don't have to deal with them. If something were to happen, I'd call my family before calling the cops.

That's really fvcked up, though at the same time I don't really know the whole situation or understand what clearly has happened so I can't really judge or give too much of my opinion, sorry it's not that I'm doubting you or anything but that's just me, and you seem like a really nice person.

Anonymous

God knows I have had my share of run ins with the cops. I've had some evil frickin pricks punch me in the head while I was on the ground in cuffs. But, I was no angel, so nobody loses any sleep. The reality is, if you are not a criminal, you have nothing to fear from the cops in most developed countries. In developing countries, fuggetaboutit. Avoid the boys in  blue.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"God knows I have had my share of run ins with the cops. I've had some evil frickin pricks punch me in the head while I was on the ground in cuffs. But, I was no angel, so nobody loses any sleep. The reality is, if you are not a criminal, you have nothing to fear from the cops in most developed countries. In developing countries, fuggetaboutit. Avoid the boys in  blue.

Absolutely agree...

Frood

I made a very clear point. You're the 'if you aren't doing anything wrong, you've got nothing to hide' guy who doesn't care about profiling, predictive policing, and the rights of privacy and innocence before guilt.

You worship a cult. It saddens me to see you pom pom girl for it while making excuses.

Are you human or a mouse?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Zetsu

I made a very clear point. You're the 'if you aren't doing anything wrong, you've got nothing to hide' guy who doesn't care about profiling, predictive policing, and the rights of privacy and innocence before guilt.

You worship a cult. It saddens me to see you pom pom girl for it while making excuses.

Are you human or a mouse?

Lol it's obvious you're twisting my words and projecting yourself, I said you got nothing to "lose", not "hiding" or a paranoid twerp like you worrying your employer will fire you if they see you trolling on TBC, lol.