The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Sara Silverman calls on Jews to support Palestinian Woman Who Kicked and Israel Soldier

Started by Wazzzup, March 22, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

">

in leftist Marxist identity politics, actions mean little.  In a conflict between two people, who is wrong or who is right is mostly determined by whose race or sex etc is deemed superior to another. (superiority/inferiority is dependent upon whether one is a designated victim class)  The Palestinian Muslim woman is morally superior to the inferior Israeli Jew so she should be allowed to kick and slap a soldier, and pay no price for it.

Sarah Silverman knows her Racial Marxist caste system Heirarchy well, even when it works out against her own people--

https://imgbb.com/">

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

They live in a world that is removed from the real world

I've become picky and avoid performances of those filled with such hate ... at least those that I know are extreme, go out of their way to impose their will on real people, are so full of themselves and are from another world
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"They live in a world that is removed from the real world

I've become picky and avoid performances of those filled with such hate, so full of themselves and from another world

Most definitely cc.

Anonymous

Another progtard, self hating celebrity who lives in her own little narcissistic make believe world.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Another progtard, self hating celebrity who lives in her own little narcissistic make believe world.
Yep, exactly right.

I'd like to see Sarah Silverman slap and kick a Muslim soldier and see what happens.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Another progtard, self hating celebrity who lives in her own little narcissistic make believe world.
Yep, exactly right.

I'd like to see Sarah Silverman slap and kick a Muslim soldier and see what happens.

She might be arrogant enough to think there would be no consequences.