Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Come on out, Oscar.

Started by Angry White Male, March 24, 2018, 02:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

You want to spam and play, here's a thread for us to do it in!  Here, you don't have the protection of Evs and your friend Mimi.

Come at me, you crippled draft dodging invalid.  You have something to say?  Then fucking say it!

Angry White Male

Nothing?  I thought so.

However, if you tickle Fash in just the right manner, maybe she'll add you to the 'special posters' list, and you too can get special treatment here, just like you do at Memebee!

You can join Bricktop in the growing 'elderly retarded posters list' of protected idiots here!  Don't worry about introductory costs, as this list is free of charge to gain entry into.  You just have to be an old spamming goof, and you're in!

Angry White Male

Well, that ended easier than I thought!  Perhaps poor Oscar can ring Mimi on the landline (yes, they are friends off the forums), and ask for advice on how to deal with me!

LOLZ!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You want to spam and play, here's a thread for us to do it in!  Here, you don't have the protection of Evs and your friend Mimi.

Come at me, you crippled draft dodging invalid.  You have something to say?  Then fucking say it!

All that man does is derail threads and personal attacks..

We will get along just fine without him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You want to spam and play, here's a thread for us to do it in! Here, you don't have the protection of Evs and your friend Mimi. Come at me, you crippled draft dodging invalid. You have something to say? Then fucking say it!

He's a frickin draft dodger?

It's bad enough we have American money restricting our energy development, but we bring in American assholes who want to fuck the country up the ass. Send the coward back to Trump's America. Contribute or starve.

Anonymous

I would like a serious left wing poster to  join in discussions on this forum. But, Wienie/Oscar is not such a poster. While he is definitely an extreme leftie, he can only derail threads and degrade posters he disagrees with.

He is a forum cancer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I would like a serious left wing poster to join in discussions on this forum. But, Wienie/Oscar is not such a poster. While he is definitely an extreme leftie, he can only derail threads and degrade posters he disagrees with. He is a forum cancer.

What do you expect from a draft dodging coward.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I would like a serious left wing poster to join in discussions on this forum. But, Wienie/Oscar is not such a poster. While he is definitely an extreme leftie, he can only derail threads and degrade posters he disagrees with. He is a forum cancer.

Deport his ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

The Vietnam war?

He must be a lot older than I thought.

Bricktop

Hey!!! I was called up for the Vietnam War.

I'm not old!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hey!!! I was called up for the Vietnam War.

I'm not old!!!

Australia didn't have conscription for Vietnam did they?

realgrimm

Oxcar nearly made it home last night , good thing rummies bounce

https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/john-curley-kiro1.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Oxcar nearly made it home last night , good thing rummies bounce

https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/john-curley-kiro1.gif">

I think he exaggerates the drinking.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I'm not old!!!

We did.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I'm not old!!!

Yep. A lottery. If your birthdate was shown on the marble, you were drafted. Resistance got you 2 years jail.

If they EVER tried that on again, I'd be first in line to tear Parliament House down, then watch it burn.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview