Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Kids Are Alright

Started by Bricktop, March 24, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Is that important?

It is. When you follow the paper trail, you find the villain with an agenda.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

So, wanting to eradicate lethal weapons from the community, as most countries do, is villainy?

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, wanting to eradicate lethal weapons from the community, as most countries do, is villainy?

Yes, if one plans to take over such said country. Money is power, do away with liberties one by one, pay off the ones that make the laws, etc. This country is already going through a major shift in the past decade or so, and not in the right direction. Some villainy is at hand for sure, mark my words.

Bricktop

So, America is in such a fragile and precarious state that firearms are the only thing holding it together?

So...how does shooting up schools, gay bars and musical concerts fit into that equation?

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

So...how does shooting up schools, gay bars and musical concerts fit into that equation?

Partly false flags to further the agenda, partly crazy people, partly terrorists. None of which were law biding citizens.

Bricktop

But they all had guns.

Lawfully in some cases.

Wazzzup

look for more "highschool" marches in the future

the march against global warming, the march against cops, the march against having borders, The march against western civilization, the march against maleness, the march against whiteness....

the progtards have a found a new weapon. high school kid Mob rule (fully funded by George Soros and co.)

https://i2.wp.com/www.nationalreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Hogg.jpg?resize=789%2C460&ssl=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"look for more "highschool" marches in the future

the march against global warming, the march against cops, the march against having borders, The march against western civilization, the march against maleness, the march against whiteness....

the progtards have a found a new weapon. high school kid Mob rule (fully funded by George Soros and co.)

https://i2.wp.com/www.nationalreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Hogg.jpg?resize=789%2C460&ssl=1">

I knew they were being used.

cc

^^ That stern expression seems to be in all his pics, no matter what he is doing. Does Hitler youth come to mind?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/25/march-for-our-lives-dc-crowd-smaller-than-organizers-estimates-imaging-company-says.html">March for Our Lives DC crowd smaller than organizers' estimates, imaging company says

Organizers of the March for Our Lives demonstration in Washington, D.C. claimed Sunday that some 850,000 people attended the pro-gun control event, but an imaging company said the turnout was much less.

Virginia-based Digital Design & Imaging Service Inc., which uses aerial photos to calculate crowd sizes, reported the event's peak crowd size was at 202,796 people around 1 p.m., CBS News reported. The firm said the number's margin of error is 15 percent.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/28/despite-media-narrative-study-says-teenagers-made-up-just-10-percent-march-for-our-lives-crowd.html">Despite media narrative, study says teenagers made up just 10 percent of March for Our Lives crowd

A university professor studying large-scale, Trump-era protests in Washington says the media is giving the wrong impression about who made up the crowd during last weekend's anti-gun March for Our Lives demonstration.

"My research tells a different story about who participated in the March for Our Lives — and it is more complicated and less well-packaged for prime time," University of Maryland sociology professor Dana R. Fisher wrote in a Wednesday story for the Washington Post.

Fisher's study indicates that -- while news coverage focused on the teenagers marching for gun control in the wake of last month's shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida --- 90 percent of the crowd was actually adults. She said the average age of adults in the crowd was just under 49.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/28/despite-media-narrative-study-says-teenagers-made-up-just-10-percent-march-for-our-lives-crowd.html">Despite media narrative, study says teenagers made up just 10 percent of March for Our Lives crowd

A university professor studying large-scale, Trump-era protests in Washington says the media is giving the wrong impression about who made up the crowd during last weekend's anti-gun March for Our Lives demonstration.

"My research tells a different story about who participated in the March for Our Lives — and it is more complicated and less well-packaged for prime time," University of Maryland sociology professor Dana R. Fisher wrote in a Wednesday story for the Washington Post.

Fisher's study indicates that -- while news coverage focused on the teenagers marching for gun control in the wake of last month's shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida --- 90 percent of the crowd was actually adults. She said the average age of adults in the crowd was just under 49.

That makes sense cc..

How could children organize and pay for that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/28/despite-media-narrative-study-says-teenagers-made-up-just-10-percent-march-for-our-lives-crowd.html">Despite media narrative, study says teenagers made up just 10 percent of March for Our Lives crowd

I don't doubt it.

Bricktop

I'm sorry.

I'm old.

But I fail to see the issue. People are marching to take guns out of the community. That this issue is politicised is asinine. It is not a political issue...although of course the gun industry has made it so by buying out politicians and parties.

I would be marching with them were I an American. And I am not a prog, as you all know. And standing against guns does not make me one.

Anonymous

Every march on Washington is political.