The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

'Ancestry' DNA Results are In!

Started by Angry White Male, March 25, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"This thread is fuckin stupid.

There are a lot of stupid people. Those DNA sites do a brisk business.

Angry White Male

Why?  Because I had a DNA test done and posted the results?

As a result, this is a 'stupid thread' compared to the thousands of other 'gems' here?

Looks like I'll have to set my sights lower, with Tom & Jerry cartoons instead of Seinfeld.

Berry Sweet

Mazeltov bro...you're a Neanderthal and Jew!

Angry White Male

2% Jew, and LESS Neanderthal than something like 85% of the pop...

I'll deal with that!

Frood

They reckon Neanderthals were a whole lot brighter than science has given them credit for until now.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

I would be more interested in knowing who my ancestors were rather than their ethnicity.

cc

There are some that do ancestors

Mate's  nephew "by inlaw", born of unknown father recently found his father by other means - then entered some ancestry program and found a "likely" sister in England. He called her and said "is your father such and such" .. she said "yes"

Mate had taken him in at 16 yrs old when his "family" mistreated him. When mate and wife broke up he chose to stay with mate rather than the "family" that had treated him as and even called him "the bastard"  ....  leaving him with no blood family so far as he and they were concerned.

Made us so happy - This wonderful person who overcame such obstacles and became a successful person (an inspiration for all) now knows he has a 1/2 sister and finally is part of a "by blood family" that cares. He and his 1/2 sister who also has no other family now communicate regularly. They plan to meet in person in the future.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"There are some that do ancestors

Mate's  nephew "by inlaw", born of unknown father recently found his father by other means - then entered some ancestry program and found a "likely" sister in England. He called her and said "is your father such and such" .. she said "yes"

Mate had taken him in at 16 yrs old when his "family" mistreated him. When mate and wife broke up he chose to stay with mate rather than the "family" that had treated him as and even called him "the bastard"  ....  leaving him with no blood family so far as he and they were concerned.

Made us so happy - This wonderful person who overcame such obstacles and became a successful person (an inspiration for all) now knows he has a 1/2 sister and finally is part of a "by blood family" that cares. He and his 1/2 sister who also has no other family now communicate regularly. They plan to meet in person in the future.

That's wonderful cc.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Velvet"

I would be more interested in knowing who my ancestors were rather than their ethnicity.

It becomes an obsession the deeper you dig into your family history.

Bricktop

Too true.

I have to stop.

But I will be making a few enquiries when in my home town later this year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Too true.

I have to stop.

But I will be making a few enquiries when in my home town later this year.

I don't want to stop.

Bricktop

I'm back as far as the early 19th century, and found out some amazing things from my ancestry.

I'll be visiting the little folk in June. They've got a lot of stuff I haven't. Apparently there's an ocean voyager from the era of sail in the clan.

I'm not really stopping. But one of my relations has the surname "Smith" and I get thousands of possible links with no way of telling which are right and which are not. That drives me nuts.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm back as far as the early 19th century, and found out some amazing things from my ancestry.

I'll be visiting the little folk in June. They've got a lot of stuff I haven't. Apparently there's an ocean voyager from the era of sail in the clan.

I'm not really stopping. But one of my relations has the surname "Smith" and I get thousands of possible links with no way of telling which are right and which are not. That drives me nuts.

Are you using a service to aid in your family tree research?

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Only DNA test can prove results!

It doesnt matter..

I have no interest in getting to know another relative.

My father died as it should be.. No need for another..