The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Should I call Mindy?

Started by Angry White Male, March 25, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I haven't seen Shen's ass, but she has described it herself as "fat," which is odd since most Asian women have bodies shaped like little boys...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I haven't seen Shen's ass, but she has described it herself as "fat," which is odd since most Asian women have bodies shaped like little boys...

She's not fat.

Angry White Male

The new townhouses that went up next door, are popular with Asians.  I can see three units, and they are all Asian.

They seem kind of playful and childish.  I wonder what it would be like to own one?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The new townhouses that went up next door, are popular with Asians.  I can see three units, and they are all Asian.

They seem kind of playful and childish.  I wonder what it would be like to own one?

Lol do you mean a townhouse next to them or having a Asian girlfriend?  I think the CBC or the early wave migrants are ok to nice ppl to hang out with, but be sure to stay away from the FOBs(fresh of the boat), a lot of them seem to be missing at least a few screws, that's the feeling I get from the HK ones, though I can't guarantee to say the same about the mainland or Taiwan ones, but I assume they're still quite similar, lol you have been warned.
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

These are all FOB's.  Vast majority of Chinese around Vancouver are.  The one has two small children, but I never see the husband.  This is not uncommon to see here, as the husband will remain in Hong Kong working well paying job.  Most around here are from HK, as they are the ones that can afford to live here.  'His & Hers' Mercedes Benz and BMW are the norm for them, rather than the exception!

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"These are all FOB's.  Vast majority of Chinese around Vancouver are.  The one has two small children, but I never see the husband.  This is not uncommon to see here, as the husband will remain in Hong Kong working well paying job.

Maybe the FOBs in Van and Toronto could be some what different, though I never have experience meeting the ones in Vancouver.  Lol all I know is the FOBs where are live are nothing but the bottom dwelling trash of Asia, and I won't even bother to care how they hate and are busy discriminating their own type too.  It could be possible the ones where you live are more wealthy and better raised from the way you describe.

Angry White Male

I don't ever really 'meet them,' as they cannot speak one word of English.  The small children eventually learn English, but the parents never do.  You see, the husband will remain in Hong Kong, and the wife here doesn't have to work.  There are enough FOB's here that they can conduct business well enough without having to speak English.  There are Chinese Supermarkets here, and every bank has at least one Chinese speaking teller on duty.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I don't ever really 'meet them,' as they cannot speak one word of English.  The small children eventually learn English, but the parents never do.  You see, the husband will remain in Hong Kong, and the wife here doesn't have to work.  There are enough FOB's here that they can conduct business well enough without having to speak English.  There are Chinese Supermarkets here, and every bank has at least one Chinese speaking teller on duty.

That's kinda sad and messed up, but have to admit that's kinda like my parents lol, my dad always works in HK and when my mom raised me here she skipped ESL classes most the time b/c there's too much Chinese huddling together in the same place, and now she regrets not learning her English properly.  :oeudC:

Angry White Male

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Some things never change!

Lol yea, one thing that always baffles me is why Chinese immigrants are so shy and afraid to socialize with White Canadians while in HK every local will be more than happy to chat with most Western folks just to improve their English, but then this is Chinese we're talking about, a country where some provinces have knock off version of the White house or hiring a blind man to build a bridge only to witness it collapse.  :dash1:

Angry White Male

I find that new Chinese immigrants here generally keep to themselves.  Now, I don't necessarily complain about this, since everyone minding their own business is not necessarily a bad thing!  In fact, the best neighbours are ones that mind their own business!

Chinese tend to do this well.  However, it is a cultural thing also, especially with the females I find.  Almost like they don't want to rock the boat!

The females are very 'private.'  We have one older Asian man in our building, and even though his English isn't that great, he will interact with Whitey more willingly than the females will by far!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Wonder what would happen if I called Mindy?

Checked the number, and it's based in Manhattan...

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ngr2w8.png">

Yes.  Call her and tell her about your guns and how you use to be a mod.  Then, send her some cash!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  Call her and tell her about your guns and how you use to be a mod.  Then, send her some cash!

Kiebers already did!  Except for the sending cash part...

At least I hope 'Mindy' didn't hook him...  He's been awfully silent lately about the matter.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  Call her and tell her about your guns and how you use to be a mod.  Then, send her some cash!

Kiebers already did!  Except for the sending cash part...

At least I hope 'Mindy' didn't hook him...  He's been awfully silent lately about the matter.

I saw that.  But you are lonely.  Maybe offer to fly out there and meet her.

Angry White Male

Nah, my standards are high.  Ultra high, actually, since I'm a prime specimen in my peak!