Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Breakfast with Ace!

Started by Angry White Male, March 27, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't understand Mel's psychotic bitching.

He declared, unambiguously, that he was leaving. He hated the forum and its proprietor. He wanted no more to do with it.

Yet here he is, whining like a bitch when all I'm doing is asking when he will fulfil his commitment to fuck off.

Yeah, but he's right about you being a control junkie and very manipulative. He's not willing to leave because you're not willing to do the same, so why should he?

Because he made a very firm commitment to do so.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Dinky, look at the state of these forums...  It's fucking sad.

These places used to be fun, and more action packed.

They used to be great for general knowledge also.  THAT was a great thing!

I tried, I really did, way back before most even posted here.

You do realize that things change over time.  Also, you are getting old.

Honestly, you are starting to remind me of an old senile man in an old folks home freaking out about politics no one has any control over and shit "back in the day".  Times have changed...so have people and technology.  You have no choice but to change with it.

My kid talks slang I'm trying to keep up with and young people texting on social media is insane!

Accept you are getting old, things are  changing and move along with them.

Anonymous

Quoteyou are starting to remind me of an old senile man in an old folks home freaking out about politics no one has any control over and shit "back in the day". Times have changed

That is a good analogy.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"We're a dysfunctional forum family and that's not likely to change.

ac_smile

Too True!!!

:laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"We're a dysfunctional forum family and that's not likely to change.

ac_smile

I'M not dysfunctional!!!

Its the rest of you fruitcakes. :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

ac_smile

I'M not dysfunctional!!!

Its the rest of you fruitcakes. :crazy:

That's what we meant to say.

:laugh:

Frood

Mel is entitled to change his mind whether he stays or goes.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

And I am entitled to encourage him to keep his word.

Berry Sweet

I e courage him to start his own forum...like a rediscover DV WITH guest posting and of course the best and most fairest mods in all the land...

Angry White Male

Berry and Bricktop are on ignore, as I finally had enough of their repetitive stupidity, but I shall clarify for other posters that care to read...

I have been banned from this forum literally hundreds of times.  Ask Fash.  If she is honest, she will attest to this fact.  This is going back to the beginnings of this forum, of course, but literally hundreds of times.

90% of these bannings were arbitrary, imposed by clown Mods, backed by deaf, dumb and blind Admin(s) (who's job it is to monitor these sorts of things).

So, they wanted me to act "by the book," and behave like the "normal posters" do.  No insults, no trolling, no personal attacks, no clowning around, no nothing.  If I was to do this, I would be 'accepted' here.

So, I have done what was asked of me.  The frustration starts when this still isn't good enough.  THAT'S why I ALWAYS mention blatant and outright double-standards, arbitrary thread deletions/removals, and clear favouristism of certain posters.

I have become what the forum dictated I must become.  Yet that is still not good enough, and certain posters are still given the green light, if not openly encouraged to act in the exact same manner that was frowned upon when it was posted by myself.

I don't care what the rules are, as I do not set them.  Any forum is free to run itself as it sees fit, and in whatever direction it deems advantageous, but I DESPISE double standards even moreso than I do spam.  THOSE are the two things that I do not like, especially when I get hassled for doing nothing more, or nothing less, than the majority of the posters that do not get hassled.

Bricktop

Well, there's a sentimental, heartfelt exposition of nothing at all.

The question remains; when will you leave?