Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Men that sit down to pee

Started by Erica Mena, March 28, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Please...serious replies only.

Am I wrong in thinking men who sit down to pee have homosexual tendencies ? Every man in my life pees standing up so I'm clueless as to whether or not this is normal or gay as fuck.

Your thoughts ?
<t></t>

Erica Mena

It was a good topic for discussion.

Whoever deleted is being a hater
<t></t>

Anonymous

Not deleted.....it's right here where it belongs.

Erica Mena

Why are you fucking with my threads ? Wtf is your problem ?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Speaking of toilets, I guess this spic imbecile can't get enough of cleaning them for us whites and Asians. The idiot has to post about them too.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Speaking of toilets, I guess this spic imbecile can't get enough of cleaning them for us whites and Asians. The idiot has to post about them too.

Speaking of men that squat when they pee...
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Speaking of toilets, I guess this spic imbecile can't get enough of cleaning them for us whites and Asians. The idiot has to post about them too.

If you cleaned the toilets after they are used and not during you wouldn't have to see people using them. You wetbacks can't do anything right.

Berry Sweet

Erica Mena

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

If you cleaned the toilets after they are used and not during you wouldn't have to see people using them. You wetbacks can't do anything right.

Answer the fucking question or vete la pinche verga, faggot
<t></t>

Angry White Male

I sit to piss (on my own toilet), and I'll explain why...  I don't want to have to constantly clean up my own piss spray.  And I don't care how well one can 'aim,' the piss still has a tendency to splash and spray.  Last thing I need is piss sprayed all around my toilet.

Now, on the other hand, if I'm using someone else's toilet, I will generally stand to piss.  And public toilets?  In that case, I even try to shit standing!

kiebers

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Please...serious replies only.

Am I wrong in thinking men who sit down to pee have homosexual tendencies ? Every man in my life pees standing up so I'm clueless as to whether or not this is normal or gay as fuck.

Your thoughts ?

You're wrong. I'm in the cleanliness department as has been stated. Also depends on age and how enlarged a mans prostrate is. Sometimes it may take a moment or two to get relaxed enough. I know the prostrate was my dad's issue. I don't think it has anything to do with any tendencies otherwise.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Erica Mena

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Please...serious replies only.

Your thoughts ?

You're wrong. I'm in the cleanliness department as has been stated. Also depends on age and how enlarged a mans prostrate is. Sometimes it may take a moment or two to get relaxed enough. I know the prostrate was my dad's issue. I don't think it has anything to do with any tendencies otherwise.

Thank you for answering. I asked this question on two other forums and realized it's not a sexuality thing. I kind If feel bad for making such an assumption.
<t></t>

Angry White Male

You ever see bar stall toilets, after a few guys think they can 'aim?'  There's fucking piss sprayed right up the stall walls sometimes, not to mention the huge piss puddle on the floor one has to step in!

Frood

The girls toilets at pubs and big events aren't any better than that.
Blahhhhhh...