The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Check out my new gun box!

Started by Angry White Male, March 30, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Of course we faced life threatening situations. That was our job.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"I've fired thousands of rounds from pistols, rifles, gas guns, automatic and even M1 machine guns. Guns you don't even know exist.

Even WW2 Thompsons, Schmeisers and Lugers and WW1 Lee Enfields. SLR Military. M16's.

Boring as fuck.

That's all fine and dandy.  I am sure you've had access to firearms that I do not have access to.

Nonetheless, I fail to see how spending money on quality German made grips somehow 'is not necessary.'

Some prefer a different grip, either for looks or for handling.  This isn't a bashed up police issue service revolver that you are used to, and told to carry as nothing more than a tool.

Many target shooters take great pride in outfitting their revolvers/pistols with superior aftermarket pieces, whether they be expensive Nill German made grips, or some other mods.

It is clear that you have never personally owned a target pistol, instead simply relaying your experience from when you were active duty, and had to deal with the 'burden' of handling firearms as part of that job.

Angry White Male

You have to understand Bricktop, that many people take this hobby somewhat seriously.

Some are more casual, others take it to the extreme, but nonetheless us target shooters view these firearms as more than simply 'tools' to a varying degree.

This vid is an example of a more 'dedicated' target shooter.  I can assure you he can out-shoot you with any gun, in any circumstance, on any day, and in any scenario...:

">

Bricktop

Read  my sig.

Why are you still here?

Angry White Male

I had taken you off ignore, to interact, since you seemed willing to do so.

However, it's easy to just put you back on ignore, which I probably will do.

Oh well!  I tried!

Bricktop

Oh, no....please...Mel...for the love of god...don't put me on ignore!!! I couldn't stand the isolation and rejection...HAVE MERCY!!!

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpuffetic.files.wordpress.com%2F2014%2F01%2Fcare-factor-gauge1.jpg&f=1">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"Wood is not cool.

Wood is classic.  Normally synthetics do make the best grips for all conditions, but sometimes a grip isn't forced into extreme conditions very often.

In this case, a wood grip can add 'character.'

Now, I know wood grips can be mostly shit!  That is why I go Nill's...  I do not want a wood grip that is inferior to a plastic grip.

For this to happen, you must be willing to spend.  

Check out Nill's...  German quality.  All good reviews.

$20 wood grips from India are not even close to the same league.

Angry White Male

Hogue wooden grips?  All the other US grips?

LOLZ!~  

Made in fucking India, and 'finished' in the US.  I'm guessing 'finished' means putting grips into box for final delivery, and nothing more, with huge middle-man upcharge!

Real grips are managed 'in house,' and not simply re-sold as 'American Made'...

You want White people to craft the grip?  You will pay.

And I am willing to pay, so I went Nill's.

If Nill fucks around with quality, which I doubt they will, they will go the way of US manufacture...  KAPUT!

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course we faced life threatening situations. That was our job.

Sieges?

Gun fights?

The most memorable situation?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course we faced life threatening situations. That was our job.

Sieges?

Gun fights?

Lol I dun think Australia is as messed up as the US in terms of social and safety factors.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Sieges?

Gun fights?

Lol I dun think Australia is as messed up as the US in terms of social and safety factors.

I don't think the USA is as messed up as some people think it is.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

All depends on what part of the country, what part of town. I can easily see it being not as bad, but other areas are way worse than some think.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
All depends on what part of the country, what part of town. I can easily see it being not as bad, but other areas are way worse than some think.

I agree with that. Overall though its not as bad, at least I hope so... :icon_wink:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"

I agree with that. Overall though its not as bad, at least I hope so... :icon_wink:

I was in North Dakota last fall..

It appeared to be functional.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

Sieges?

Gun fights?

I dun mean it's messed up like as in the movies, but I always assumed crime rate in average is worst in the states compared to Australian cities.  Though I could be wrong.
Permanently off his rocker