The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Go back to China Green Hornet and stay there

Started by Laughing Out Loud, July 28, 2013, 09:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Lotus Leaf is a loyal to his sinophobic and racist belief to berate Asian Canadian with offensive stereotypical insults.

I can barely understand you ESL boy. But I get it though, you hate loyal white Canadians.

Green_Hornet

People can read your offensive stereotypical insults and will conclude that you racial hate Asian Canadian.  It must be hard for an idiot racist nutcase like you Lotus Leaf to understand.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"People can read your offensive stereotypical insults and will conclude that you racial hate Asian Canadian.  It must be hard for an idiot racist nutcase like you Lotus Leaf to understand.

You being allowed into Canada is an offense to all loyal white Canadians. Get out of my country and take your stupid race card games with you. You sneaky little slope.

Laughing Out Loud

Hey what the fuck? I wrote sl0pe and it posted as Asian person?

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"You being allowed into Canada is an offense to all loyal white Canadians. Get out of my country and take your stupid race card games with you. You sneaky little Asian person.

Showing what racist and xenophobic nutcase you are Lotus Leaf by excluding all other Canadians of color.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"Hey what the fuck? I wrote sl0pe and it posted as Asian person?

I entered that word into the word censor..

You see it is not only Mr. Green_Hornet that believes in censorship.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"You being allowed into Canada is an offense to all loyal white Canadians. Get out of my country and take your stupid race card games with you. You sneaky little Asian person.

Showing what racist and xenophobic nutcase you are Lotus Leaf by excluding all other Canadians of color.

The only people I exclude are seditious two-faced traitors from China like you.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"The only people I exclude are seditious two-faced traitors from China like you.

Yeah right, not according to your previous post.  You want to exclude all Canadians of color.  What do expect from a racist sinophobic liar like you Lotus Leaf?

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"The only people I exclude are seditious two-faced traitors from China like you.

Yeah right, not according to your previous post.  You want to exclude all Canadians of color.  What do expect from a racist sinophobic liar like you Lotus Leaf?

Learn English coolie boy, I said Chinese traitors like you are an offense to all white Canadians. You know the people you hate.

Green_Hornet

You seem to truly believe that I am Canadian traitor, then call the RCMP, Lotus Leaf.  Do it now.

Use my posts as evidence since you truly believe that.

Oh right, the RCMP does not believe in a racist, sinophobic nutcase like you Lotus Leaf.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"You seem to truly believe that I am Canadian traitor, then call the RCMP, Lotus Leaf.  Do it now.

Use my posts as evidence since you truly believe that.

Oh right, the RCMP does not believe in a racist, sinophobic nutcase like you Lotus Leaf.

Unfortunately half of our politicians in Canada are on the same Chinese payroll as you. If I called the cops I could get some squinty eyed ESL boy like you.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"Unfortunately half of our politicians in Canada are on the same Chinese payroll as you. If I called the cops I could get some squinty eyed ESL boy like you.

Yeah right. Show what a sinophobic racist nutcase you Lotus Leaf really are with this conspiracy theory lie of yours.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"Unfortunately half of our politicians in Canada are on the same Chinese payroll as you. If I called the cops I could get some squinty eyed ESL boy like you.

Yeah right. Show what a sinophobic racist nutcase you Lotus Leaf really are with this conspiracy theory lie of yours.

You say you were born in Canada, but you can't speak English properly.

Green_Hornet

Any proof of this?  No?  Showing what a sinophobic racist conspiracy theory nutcase you really are, Lotus Leaf?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jiUQ7PmvS8c/TTB9hThBdVI/AAAAAAAAAEI/0RixljBOBuk/s1600/tin-foil-hat.jpg">

Laughing Out Loud

The flag that Green Hornet is is loyal to

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL1GTXF0nrSKdJ7eYeAjxVy1kvWyBTIQO65as8Dv4XhO__P88N">

and the flag of the country he hates

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRusAy2tauz8jnhDaf9AYF8N9gwRN93t5-Ci5zmkPMGGGcZUnRy">