Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

David Hogg Tries to Silence Laura Ingraham

Started by Wazzzup, March 31, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Bricktop"He gives me the impression of being a self promoting, arrogant little twerp.

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"David Hoggling is a little self promoting dweeb and moron.

See. You 2 can agree on something ... and at the same time be right

And broken clocks are right twice a day.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I reckon he keeps holding his fist up to show off his steady girlfriend.

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

^^ LOL

Anyhow, truth is that she been granted Easter Week trip with her kiddies for some time.

Further truth is she'll be back next week .. A S . P L A N N E D

That said, the concept and method of attempted censorship this guy and his handlers put forward stinks

Progs will stoop to anything to censor dissenting views
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

the media likes to play this game of "unassailable victims" --Hogg and co went through a school shooting, so they get to attack people, and nobody can fight back or they're evil meanies, going after these poor "victims"

they did the same with the goldstar Muslim father Khizr Khan.  He went after trump like a rabid pitbull, and trump wasn;t allowed to say anything back,  because the media declared Khan an unassailable victim

Quote from: "cc"
Progs will stoop to anything to censor dissenting views

Exactly right they never want a debate or a national discussion, which would be perfectly reasonable, nearly all they do is use tactics to silence and coerce their opposition

The lefts message is not lets debate, its agree with us on immigration or you're an Islamophobe, agree with us on race or your a racist, agree with us on global warming or a you are a science denying kook, agree with us or you hate women, agree with us or you're a meanie who hates high school kids who were shot at, agree with us or we'll get your boss to fire you.  

Coercion and underhanded tactics, its all they have anymore. Does anybody think they wouldn't rule with an iron fist if they get their chance?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Wazzzup

leftist social media mob has been organized against Ingraham, and there are a few important things to note.

First, this is not a grassroots effort led by Hogg. Media Matters has a long history of organizing boycotts against conservative media figures like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. Hogg's age and his victim status as a Parkland survivor are a shield that cowardly Media Matters is hiding behind to obscure its astroturfing. His voice is a sword the organization is taking advantage of to launch an attack on Ingraham (and other conservatives).

Second, this is not a campaign against Ingraham. It's still going on after she apologized. The real target is Fox News and anyone in conservative media. Media Matters founder David Brock has previously described the mission of his organization as "guerrilla warfare and sabotage" against the Fox News channel. In 2010, arch-progressive financier George Soros gave $1 million to Media Matters, noting, "Media Matters is one of the few groups that attempts to hold Fox News accountable for the false and misleading information they so often broadcast." This group has an agenda, and it's out to destroy those who disagree with it.

Third, it will not stop with Laura Ingraham. Media Matters has previously used its social media mob to go after several conservatives. This is far from the last time it will attempt this, especially if it succeeds in driving more advertisers away from Ingraham's show. The

Left takes pleasure in ruining the lives and livelihoods of conservatives who do not submit to their agenda. And if you do submit, if you do back down, if you do apologize, these petty tyrants will keep trying to grind you into the dust.
Who will be next? Another conservative media host? A real estate agent who tweets something that upsets the Left? Will they destroy her business? Or a doctor's? A mechanic's?[/quote]

[size=150]Fox News states support for Laura Ingraham despite advertiser fallout

http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-fox-ingraham-boycott-20180402-story.html">http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywo ... story.html">http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-fox-ingraham-boycott-20180402-story.html

Anonymous

I don't understand what Laura Ingraham did wrong.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I reckon he keeps holding his fist up to show off his steady girlfriend.

:MG_216: