Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Men with Facial Hair

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2012, 09:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^I say kala is a white male troll. I don't know of course, but I have been East Asian for nearly 29 years and I have never met a REAL East Asian woman talk like this fuckin douche.

I've heard the same things from so many trolls so many times. If Kala really was Asian, she wouldn't be talking about her own father and male family members this way.

If anybody - white male troll or Asian female - thinks that Asian guys look feminine then that's their problem. Asian guys don't look feminine to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^I say kala is a white male troll. I don't know of course, but I have been East Asian for nearly 29 years and I have never met a REAL East Asian woman talk like this fuckin douche.

I've heard the same things from so many trolls so many times. If Kala really was Asian, she wouldn't be talking about her own father and male family members this way.If anybody - white male troll or Asian female - thinks that Asian guys look feminine then that's their problem. Asian guys don't look feminine to me.

Eggsackly and this is something I think Fash has talked about. Kala is a fuckin white male troll that can't get a woman.

Odinson

My father is black as blue haired and my mother is platinum blonde.

I´m somewhere in between and so is my brother and sister. My sister would have wanted a black hair but me and my brother said that we add up to that northern exotic. Or exotique... I never know which is the correct form.

My facial hair and hair grows very quickly. Judging by my familiys lush big hairs, I don´t think I will have a fear of balding.