The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Headline of the Century!!!

Started by Bricktop, April 04, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Same here. But it WILL happen one day.

cc

Not sure if it matters.

Commercial (non govt) MSM is in the tank for progs up past its eyeballs ... not just biased - rather true and full time "activists" for prog agenda

It's editors, reporters, heads, .. all levels of an entire industry in the tank
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Not sure if it matters.

Commercial (non govt) MSM is in the tank for progs up past its eyeballs ... not just biased - rather true and full time "activists" for prog agenda

That is most definitely true cc. We know who mediamatters and TheTYEE's sugardaddies are. But, I still feel it's unethical that one media corporation receives taxpayer monies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

That is most definitely true cc. We know who mediamatters and TheTYEE's sugardaddies are. But, I still feel it's unethical that one media corporation receives taxpayer monies.

motherjones, alternet, salon, commondreams, the raw story and snopes to name a few more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

motherjones, alternet, salon, commondreams, the raw story and snopes to name a few more.

These remind me of Romero and Peaches.

ac_smile

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

These remind me of Romero and Peaches.

ac_smile

Too true  :laugh:

BTW. I'm not talking about those. They have always been in the tank for progs ... I'm saying CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, CTV, Sky, Channel 24, etc etc  are " in the tank for progs up past their  eyeballs ...

not just biased - rather true and full time "activists" for prog agenda"

No way CBC, BBC, Aussies ABC etc. would be any better than the above were they to be "freed"

Bricktop

I don't care if they are in the tank for progtards. I value free speech.

I resent PAYING for it.

cc

good point ... although in the tank "outright activist" press is NOT free speech

I'm only saying that freeing them will not change them

Bricktop

No...but I'd love to see them attract a billion dollars PLUS of sponsorship money while spouting leftist propaganda. They will need to make cutbacks.

cc

Likely  true and another good point

It is catching up to them. I just saw the numbers for CNN - it is tanking dramatically ... The onetime cable leader of all  ... Not one show  made top 20 shows all last month

Bricktop

That's the market talking, and that's what will hurt them most.

cc

It took a while - the combo of all of them got O elected ... almost got Hill elected .... but finally the rules of business are  coming into play

Bricktop

Which is also the people talking...they aren't watching, they aren't listening.

CNN really has soiled its own nest with its leftist zeal against the duly elected President. They will feel the pain of their prejudice for decades.

cc

I think so .. I hope so

All of them deserve getting hurt bad

Bricktop