The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Beware Thine Enemy - The SJW.

Started by Bricktop, April 05, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

the old soviet communism thing was workers unite against the ruling class,  Now much of the goal of the modern left is to unite minorities against whites.

And divide whites among the good ones who accept their inherent moral inferiority and those bad racists with no guilt.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Oh man...

Peachy is cool people

From what forum do you know him Kylie?

We used to post at Cosmic Outpost, fought worse than anything you've probably ever seen.

Nowdays, I post at CBT sometimes and he visits my forum. We're cool beans
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Oh man...

Peachy is cool people

From what forum do you know him Kylie?

We used to post at Cosmic Outpost, fought worse than anything you've probably ever seen.

Nowdays, I post at CBT sometimes and he visits my forum. We're cool beans

I've heard of it.

Anonymous

...Let's not start a cross forum war.

Nobody has time for a cross forum war, not over a trophy thread like this one.   ac_smile

Pardon my barging in, but my ears were burning and it's not a trophy thread unless someone points it out or claims it.   :thumbup:

Hello to all my fans...it's nice to see that so many of you still love me and miss me after all this time.   ac_hithere

And I'm not here to fight with anyone or disturb the polite reasoned discourse of this peaceful place, but I gotta say just a couple things more.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Trust me.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Trust me on THIS too.

I've noticed that people who are always saying "Trust me" are rarely very trustworthy.

QuotePeaches is a nasty little backstabber. He shows up here, he is also on my list.

I'd be interested to know what beef you have with me, since I've had (at most) half a dozen exchanges with you in ALL of your numerous recognizable alts on numerous forums.  But you're more than welcome to visit me at CBT and discuss your issues.   If you have trouble with Billdo, just tell him I invited you.

I of course have some things I might offer you as well, but I prefer to do that kind of trash talking face to face or hand to hand, rather than whimpering about people where they don't post or aren't overly welcome...the way a backstabber might do, ironic as that is.

Asking Fashionista to ban me won't change any of that, since I only come around these days around Christmas and Easter to check up on things.

Felicitations to Shen Li on her baby boy.  

Toodles!

cc

Even girrrrls don't say "Tood--s  "

Damn, I can't make myself say it

but .. it's  nice that you ...  just "happened" to appear...  at this time  :wink:

Tood--s!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Like I said...we are constantly monitored.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"[

I of course have some things I might offer you as well, but I prefer to do that kind of trash talking face to face or hand to hand, rather than whimpering about people where they don't post or aren't overly welcome...the way a backstabber might do, ironic as that is.

Hey Peaches, good to see you. I wish you'd stick around. We need a centre left voice to challenge my fiscal  conservatism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Even girrrrls don't say "Tood--s  "

but .. it's  nice that you ...  just "happened" to appear...  at this time  :wink:

Tood--s!

I know eh. What a nancy boy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
...Let's not start a cross forum war.

Nobody has time for a cross forum war, not over a trophy thread like this one.   ac_smile

Pardon my barging in, but my ears were burning and it's not a trophy thread unless someone points it out or claims it.   :thumbup:

Hello to all my fans...it's nice to see that so many of you still love me and miss me after all this time.   ac_hithere

And I'm not here to fight with anyone or disturb the polite reasoned discourse of this peaceful place, but I gotta say just a couple things more.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Trust me.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Trust me on THIS too.

I've noticed that people who are always saying "Trust me" are rarely very trustworthy.

QuotePeaches is a nasty little backstabber. He shows up here, he is also on my list.

I'd be interested to know what beef you have with me, since I've had (at most) half a dozen exchanges with you in ALL of your numerous recognizable alts on numerous forums.  But you're more than welcome to visit me at CBT and discuss your issues.   If you have trouble with Billdo, just tell him I invited you.

Asking Fashionista to ban me won't change any of that, since I only come around these days around Christmas and Easter to check up on things.

Felicitations to Shen Li on her baby boy.  

Toodles!

Welcome back Peaches..

I hope you can can drop in more often.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Even girrrrls don't say "Tood--s  "

Tood--s!

Peaches couldn't be anymore faggy if he tried.

Zetsu

Lol just curious, would anyone here happen to know is Peaches a 1 or a 0?
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol just curious, would anyone here happen to know is Peaches a 1 or a 0?

He's a faggot.

Bricktop

Just dropped by?

I don't think so.