Started by Bricktop, April 11, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

cc

We all are  ... ummm ... "out to lunch"  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Oh?

What are we having? Caesar salad? Coq au vin?

cc

Of course. Had baked tomato / meat sauce cheese covered lasagna & meatballs for dinner done by a Greek chef and served in the hot pan it was baked in .. mmmm

Actually I generously gave you a setup -  "out to lunch" over here also means bonkers, oblivious of simple things, not bright  and worse

Bricktop

Well, I don't speak Canadian!!!

cc

Bricktop

Je ne parles pas Canadian!!!

Berry Sweet

I had a busy day and now I'm in bed.  I'm tired.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Where is everybody?

Midweek.

Angry White Male

The god-damned customer ran me fucking ragged today.  Ended up a long fucking day in North Van.

And then fucking around with Canada Post, as one of my parcels was refused delivery due to an 'incorrect address,' which is bullshit since I have lived here for years, know my address, always use the same address, and checked the address on the invoice to verify.  I also received other physical mail today bearing the same address, so that sort of negates their argument.  

Canada Post customer service via phone is either based out of country, or hires only people that speak broken shitty English, as I was fucking livid trying to find the solution to not have my shit 'mailed right back to sender' right away with some bitch that needed help to spell "John" or "Steve" etc... due to their inability to deliver a fucking small package, causes me problems.

I'll phone again tomorrow, and hope to find someone that can speak English, before they send my shit back into the US...  I don't want to pay double for shipping to get my product back again.