The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Not Good!! Multiple fatalities in bus crash involving Saskatchewan junior hockey team

Started by cc, April 07, 2018, 12:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Multiple people are dead after a bus carrying a junior hockey team to a game in Saskatchewan collided with a transport truck on a rural highway, according to RCMP

Multiple people are dead after a bus carrying a junior hockey team to a game in Saskatchewan collided with a transport truck on a rural highway, according to RCMP.

RCMP confirmed "fatalities" and a number of serious injuries in the crash involving the Humboldt Broncos team bus. Officials have not confirmed the number of dead and injured.

The crash occurred on Highway 335 near Gronlid, more than 200 kilometres northeast of Saskatoon, late Friday afternoon.

The bus was T-boned by a transport truck, according to the president of the Nipawin Hawks, which was scheduled to play the Broncos Friday night.

"It's a horrible accident, my God," team president Darren Opp told The Canadian Press. "There's uncles and moms and dads waiting to hear whether their sons and nephews are OK."

"It's terrible. It's absolutely terrible."
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Multiple people are dead after a bus carrying a junior hockey team to a game in Saskatchewan collided with a transport truck on a rural highway, according to RCMP

Multiple people are dead after a bus carrying a junior hockey team to a game in Saskatchewan collided with a transport truck on a rural highway, according to RCMP.

RCMP confirmed "fatalities" and a number of serious injuries in the crash involving the Humboldt Broncos team bus. Officials have not confirmed the number of dead and injured.

The crash occurred on Highway 335 near Gronlid, more than 200 kilometres northeast of Saskatoon, late Friday afternoon.

The bus was T-boned by a transport truck, according to the president of the Nipawin Hawks, which was scheduled to play the Broncos Friday night.

"It's a horrible accident, my God," team president Darren Opp told The Canadian Press. "There's uncles and moms and dads waiting to hear whether their sons and nephews are OK."

I saw that on the news cc....terrible.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Multiple people are dead after a bus carrying a junior hockey team to a game in Saskatchewan collided with a transport truck on a rural highway, according to RCMP

It is absolutely terrible. It's near Tisdale which is the end of the line for us in Saskatchewan.

Zetsu

Reminds me of the day when all members of the SEALs team 6 died, except this time it's children.  :sad:
Permanently off his rocker

cc

Yes it is!!

Anyone have updates? All I can find is  "fatalities and a number of injuries"  ...  only same writeups as earlier with no change
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes it is!!

Anyone have updates? All I can find is  "fatalities and a number of injuries"  ...  only same writeups as earlier with no change

I see no changes yet either cc.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Ban buses!

A bunch of kids die, but you somehow think its a good opportunity to demonstrate how big an asshole you really are.

Nice work, dickhead.

:crazy:

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

A bunch of kids die, but you somehow think its a good opportunity to demonstrate how big an asshole you really are.

Nice work, dickhead.

I was actually pointing out your dickheadedness but you're too much of a dickhead to see it.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

A terrible tragedy, but not uncommon when any loaded commercial rig T-Bones anything!  Loaded trucks will derail trains, and will cut through a Greyhound bus like a hot knife through butter.

Who was at fault probably won't be officially released for some time.  I actually enjoy reading these reports when (if) they become available, as the investigating officers and the re-creation teams are more thorough than I thought!  These guys are fucking technical in every regard!

Nonetheless, human error is no doubt the cause, as mechanical fault is a rarity.  Someone caused this problem, but the problem is, is that they probably didn't mean to do it.

So, what do we do?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

Nice work, dickhead.

I was actually pointing out your dickheadedness but you're too much of a dickhead to see it.

I'll leave that judgment to the forum.

Trust me...you exposed yourself as the asshole you are.

:fgj(5):

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthedrunklibrarian.files.wordpress.com%2F2015%2F05%2Fyoure-an-asshole.gif%3Fw%3D700&f=1">

Bricktop

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male