Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Should Deviancy be Celebrated?

Started by Angry White Male, April 07, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I'm all for personal freedoms, and believe that people shall have the right to do as they wish, as long as it doesn't impact others.

Nonetheless, should deviancy be celebrated?  I don't think so.

If one desires their rectum stuffed full of long, hard, thick meatstick, so be it.  If one wants their rectum stretched and punished, battered, used bruised and abused by a massive thunderstick, ending in an explosion of shit, blood, and cum...  so be it.  If one desires to have their hoop stretched beyond its elasticity yield, only to face having to wear diapers later in life due to the shit just falling out of the ass, so be it.

This is fine.  You can do what you want to your own body.

However, should I be encouraged and expected to celebrate such behaviour?

And strong 6000th post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm all for personal freedoms, and believe that people shall have the right to do as they wish, as long as it doesn't impact others.

If one desires their rectum stuffed full of long, hard, thick meatstick, so be it.  If one wants their rectum stretched and punished, battered, used bruised and abused by a massive thunderstick, ending in an explosion of shit, blood, and cum...  so be it.  If one desires to have their hoop stretched beyond its elasticity yield, only to face having to wear diapers later in life due to the shit just falling out of the ass, so be it.

And strong 6000th post.

Is this your  coming out thread?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"ac_toofunny

You shouldn't make fun..

I'm sure this is very difficult for Mel.

:laugh:

cc

Prolly so ... but say whatever you will, in the end he summoned up the courage and came through
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Prolly so ... but say whatever you will, in the end he summoned up the courage and came through

He just had to swallow his pride.

https://cdn.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/99/58/gay-pride-lettering-on-a-watercolor-rainbow-flag-vector-11239958.jpg">

Bricktop

Huh?

He said he was a spitter, not a swallower.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Huh?

He said he was a spitter, not a swallower.

He's a bottom too.

Bricktop

Maybe we should do a pass around to help him with diaper costs?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm all for personal freedoms, and believe that people shall have the right to do as they wish, as long as it doesn't impact others.

And strong 6000th post.

Is this your  coming out thread?

:laugh3: