News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Schwarzers cause problems no matter where they are...

Started by Angry White Male, April 16, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

For those that don't know, there are actually some Black communities in China.  From Wiki:

Guangdong anti-drug officials assert that most drug dealers in the province are from Africa or the Middle East.  Anti-drug officials quoted by US diplomats in a 2007 diplomatic cable described linguistic difficulties faced by the police in countering African drug dealers, noting some dealers used languages like Igbo, a Nigerian language that police had no capability for understanding.

A Guangzhou police raid on a drug ring located in the city's Yuexiu District in 2013 led to the arrest of 168 suspects, most of whom were described by police as citizens of Nigeria and Mali.

Angry White Male

This is awesome!  The first thing I shall learn if I ever travel to China is Chinese ethnic slurs.  This knowledge would no doubt impress the locals...

黑鬼 (hei guǐ) - "Black devil" (directed at Africans).

妖精 - "Demons", used against Manchu people by the Taipings.

阿三 (A Sae) or 红头阿三 (Ghondeu Asae) - Originally a Shanghainese term used against South Asians, it is also used in Mandarin.

Ch'an-t'ou (纏頭; turban heads) – used during the Republican period against Uyghurs.

Nao-tzu-chien-tan (脑子简单; simple-minded) – also used during the Republican period against Uyghurs.

Erzhuanzi (二转子) – children who are mixed Uyghur and Han.  The term was said by European explorers in the 19th century to refer to a people descended from Chinese, Taghliks, and Mongols living in the area from Ku-ch'eng-tze to Barköl in Xinjiang.

绿绿 (Green Green) - used to disparage Muslims as green is considered a holy colour in the Muslim faith.

Ch'an-t'ou (纏頭; turban heads)     :roll:

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Chinese don't mess around!

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ui9g1i.jpg">http://i68.tinypic.com/2ui9g1i.jpg[/img]

Brainwashed.