Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What's on your current wishlist?

Started by Zetsu, April 12, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^When I read the destructive libtard drivel of that fairy Peaches, I want to leave right fucking now.

I am out of  Canada in less than six years. I can't wait.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"To Australia?

We have trains!!!

Panama

Bricktop

Dude!!!

Australia speaks the same language. Australians are just like suntanned Canadians. We have trains!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude!!!

Australia speaks the same language. Australians are just like suntanned Canadians. We have trains!!!

By the time I retire, the last thing I want do is get inside a locomotive again.

Bricktop

We have planes too!!!

And summers!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We have planes too!!!

And summers!!!

And muslims. No thanks.

Angry White Male

And you'll need a special licence to own a steak knife also...  It's for your own safety.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"We have planes too!!!

And summers!!!

And muslims. No thanks.

Not many. Not like Europe or the US.

"According to Canada's 2011 National Household Survey, there were 1,053,945 Muslims in Canada, or about 3.2% of the population, making Islam the second largest religion in the country after Christianity."

"According to the 2016 Australian Census, the combined number of people who self-identified as Muslim in Australia, from all forms of Islam, constituted 604,200 people, or 2.6% of the total Australian population, "

Only around half of Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude!!!

By the time I retire, the last thing I want do is get inside a locomotive again.

But, you have said yourself it was a good job and it will allow you to retire comfortably in a tropical country.

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And you'll need a special licence to own a steak knife also...  It's for your own safety.

It's going that way.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You're full of shit. You know as well as I that Australia is safer since guns were removed. But don't let fact fuck up your fatuous stupidity.