Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Let me see your whip!

Started by Blazor, April 13, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

That's strange - I'm seeing all 3 repeats (including attachment to first post I made on it) in Firefox, Bravo & Chrome :confused1:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412879 time=1623171210 user_id=88
That's strange - I'm seeing all 3 repeats (including attachment to first post I made on it) in Firefox, Bravo & Chrome :confused1:

I can see both pictures and they are amazing. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412867 time=1623168100 user_id=3254
Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412852 time=1623112942 user_id=88
Title = "Let me see your whip!"

OK .. I've resisted for 8 pages .. but here she is

Here's my favorite car pic - 50 years + 1st year & last year - (TBirds were made 1955 to 2005)

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?id=1308">

A nice lady, blonde of course (like what else in a TBIRD convertible?), allowed us to pull up close to her 55 and take this rather significant pic

Along with transmission in park, we had to apply emergency brake as our girl kept trying to nuzzle up closer  .. Seems the the 55 was male and she is  that kind of  girl I'm embarrassed to say   ac_blush   .. We have to keep a close eye on her when she spots something that "turns her crank"

This was taken shortly after we got her 5 years ago & we have made some alterations that didn't exist at time of this pic ..  like we didn't like the harsh aftermarket wheels she came to us with so replaced them with more fitting aftermarket wheels .. and changed the grille to a customized chrome & black one we felt more fitted her .... and a cpl more tricks like adding burlwood look to console & dash above it & a muffler system with a mellow sound one can at least hear .. seemed only fitting

And yes, the top lifts off & she can be a convertible  .. seems most owners buy them for that  .. but being the smooth lines sculptress, I like her as the designer sculpted her to be with hardtop on

She accelerates quite quickly considering she was not meant to be a muscle car.. While engine is a rather small V8, it was made efficiently by Jaguar with what mate says is very high compression (10.5+ to 1) & something called variable valve timing, etc. etc. ...

While a "cruising or boulevard" car by design, she does get to 60 mph in 10 seconds flat when one shifts right on the money

I can't see it cc.

Are you fucking blind?

Nice rides CC. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=412891 time=1623182482 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412867 time=1623168100 user_id=3254

Here's my favorite car pic - 50 years + 1st year & last year - (TBirds were made 1955 to 2005)

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?id=1308">

A nice lady, blonde of course (like what else in a TBIRD convertible?), allowed us to pull up close to her 55 and take this rather significant pic

Along with transmission in park, we had to apply emergency brake as our girl kept trying to nuzzle up closer  .. Seems the the 55 was male and she is  that kind of  girl I'm embarrassed to say   ac_blush   .. We have to keep a close eye on her when she spots something that "turns her crank"

This was taken shortly after we got her 5 years ago & we have made some alterations that didn't exist at time of this pic ..  like we didn't like the harsh aftermarket wheels she came to us with so replaced them with more fitting aftermarket wheels .. and changed the grille to a customized chrome & black one we felt more fitted her .... and a cpl more tricks like adding burlwood look to console & dash above it & a muffler system with a mellow sound one can at least hear .. seemed only fitting

And yes, the top lifts off & she can be a convertible  .. seems most owners buy them for that  .. but being the smooth lines sculptress, I like her as the designer sculpted her to be with hardtop on

She accelerates quite quickly considering she was not meant to be a muscle car.. While engine is a rather small V8, it was made efficiently by Jaguar with what mate says is very high compression (10.5+ to 1) & something called variable valve timing, etc. etc. ...

While a "cruising or boulevard" car by design, she does get to 60 mph in 10 seconds flat when one shifts right on the money

I can't see it cc.

Are you fucking blind?

Nice rides CC. :thumbup:

I can see it now.....you have a very beautiful car cc.

Zetsu

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?id=1309">

I remember you were a classic car owner cc, but this is first time seeing a photo of your car.  Duno how do you manage it but I just hope I can maintain my Mazda as well as yours one day.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?id=1309">

What year is your TBird cc?

cc

2005 - That's the significance of the duo in the pic - 50 years + 1st year and last year they were made

We talked and her 55 was not only first year, but one of the very first ever made that year ... We know that ours was one of the very last ones made as it was the    numbered 50 Years limited Edition  # 636 of  the 1,500  made identically to mark the 50 years and also to end the 50 years of TBirds

So the 2 in the pic, 50 years apart  represent one of the very first and one of the very last

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=412936 time=1623204189 user_id=88
2005 - That's the significance of the duo in the pic - 50 years + 1st year and last year they were made

We talked and her 55 was not only first year, but one of the very first ever made that year ... We know that ours was one of the very last ones made as it was the    numbered 50 Years limited Edition  # 636 of  the 1,500  made identically to mark the 50 years and also to end the 50 years of TBirds

So the 2 in the pic, 50 years apart  represent one of the very first and one of the very last

Right. You did write that. I'm so tired today, I missed it.

cc

Understood -  we all have days  ac_biggrin

Blazor

Thanks for the compliments y'all. Nice rides CC.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=415428 time=1625787890 user_id=2221

Blazor

ac_smile

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=415429 time=1625788019 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=415428 time=1625787890 user_id=2221

Blazor

ac_smile

Howdy lil lady.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Hiya blaze!!!  ac_biggrin

And thanks. We only have the cashmere one, the lady's red one, a true classic,  would cost prolly 4 x as much