The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Souvlakis and tacos

Started by Berry Sweet, April 14, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Like the homeless guy with the garlic ass....

Angry White Male

I am actually one of the most 'normal' people that exist on the forumz, in 'real life.'

What you think, and what actually exists, are two separate things.  I do like the way that anonymous forums blur these lines...  It is the reason that they exist, and the reason that some prefer them over FaceShit and the likes...

Angry White Male

Actually, here's something interesting that you can do, Berry...  Years ago, I spent the evening at a pub in Coquitlam with Evs and her friend.  No joke.

You want to know my demeanor and character?  I DARE you to ask Evs what I was like!   :roll:

And now you have it!

Berry Sweet

Something else funky went on that drunken night after the homeless guy with the garlic ass rite??

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Ask her.  I dare you to.  You can still post there.  I cannot.

I dare you to ask her of my character.

Berry Sweet

Double dog dare?

Will I get a cookie with my name on it?

Angry White Male

I would be surprised if they even allowed that post to remain, but go and ask her.  Ask her what my demeanor was like that night at the pub.  I would LOVE to see the results from that...

Berry Sweet

I'm getting to giggly...time to go to sleep.  Nite nite.

Angry White Male

Giggly?  You're starting to get stupid, as you do every night.  Go to bed.  Rest well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm just sayin...with all the alcohol you have consumed over the years, and whacked up stories...im sure there are a few really bad ones you are not telling us about....

Every alkie has whacked up stories. Many they don't remember.

Angry White Male

Don't try to speak for me, Alky...

cc

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "cc"A pub / restaurant we frequent is Greek owned.

Check out the Ocean Park in Brookswood (the best one, as they are all separate).  Greek owned and operated, and usually pretty decent.  Not so much a 'pub scene' restaurant, but they are usually good.  Close enough to where you live, so not a far drive.  Just know that the place fills up on the weekends, so you might have the best luck with seating during the week.

Their lamb is award winning, and even something basic like a pizza is done right there.

I checked the menu - looks good - thanks - will try to give a go. Geek lamb is a favorite of mine.

Quote from: "Fash"I haven't been to a Greek restaurant I didn't like..

And they make great pizza, and I am not a pizza fan.

Both true - Greeks seem to know their spices, how to cook and how to treat customers

Don't have pizza often, but they are always tops at Greek places

Don't go often because of parking being difficult, but Cosmos on Marine Drive has re-opend after a fire - they have been best place in town for decades
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I do like my Greek food!  Spanikopita is another yummy!

We just had a Spanikopita dinner last week - same as the 4 item Souvlaki dinner I described previously - huge and superb ... Spanikopita to die for
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I do like my Greek food!  Spanikopita is another yummy!

We just had a Spanikopita dinner last week - same as the 4 item Souvlaki dinner I described previously - huge and superb ... Spanikopita to die for

Yes!  My mom and I make it.  I like it home made cause we don't skimp on the feta a d out chunks in!!

I do t like it when some places cheap out and use cottage cheese...just ruines the whole thing.