The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Ever wondered what a 'Bearbanger' is?

Started by Angry White Male, April 15, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

I would imagine that they are simply used to a nice quiet forest, and a big bang is simply something that is so unfamiliar to them that they won't usually risk investigating the source much further...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Any loud noises you can make will help.

Loud noises are quite effective with bears.

Here is a vid from my home Province.  This guy almost met his maker.  The report from his firearm scared off these bears.  Bears do not like loud noises.

">
'

I'm surprised bears are scared by anything as they are the top of the food chain and have no predators to worry about.  But I remember hearing people say several times, that if you're camping and a bear comes around, bang on pots and pans etc, make lot of noise.
I saw that video.....that would be scary.

Angry White Male

Those are Grizzlies...  One of the toughest, largest bears that exist.  They mean fucking business, and can rip a human body into shreds in seconds...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Those are Grizzlies...  One of the toughest, largest bears that exist.  They mean fucking business, and can rip a human body into shreds in seconds...

I have seen them in the wild several times on our camping trips.....from a safe distance.

Angry White Male

Usually they do not want to interact with humans, which is a good thing.  Every now and then they can get a little too 'curious,' which is a bad thing.

Angry White Male

A few years back, pulled down a dirt road to take a piss.  Pulled up to the end, and there was this little black bear cub standing there staring at me.  Actually kinda cute!  Didn't seem afraid of me, and the little guy was certainly no threat to me.

However, I knew I was in a very bad position, as I could not see Momma.  Momma was most likely hiding close by, and remained hidden as I was in my vehicle.  A vehicle is a very large thing, and a bear would generally not attempt to 'fight' it.

I knew I would take a great risk stepping out of my vehicle at that point, so turned vehicle around and pissed at a spot away from cub.

Blazor

Yup, suppose to make yourself big and loud to scare away bear.

This is good since they are officially coming out of hibernation now, and are HUNGRY!

Also, you cant outrun a bear, and they can climb trees.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Australians...  Look how worried she got when that little thing just wanted to hug the tire.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"Also, you cant outrun a bear, and they can climb trees.

True.

People don't realize just how well and fast they can climb trees either!  Check out this vid...

">

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Australians...  Look how worried she got when that little thing just wanted to hug the tire.

Then check out the Aussie croc in the video above.

Angry White Male

It's coming!  Get away!  It's coming up on there!  I can't move!  Where the bloody 'ell is it?  Oh my god it's on the freakin' bike!

LOLZ!

http://i64.tinypic.com/2eggu2d.png">

Bricktop

Angry White Male

ac_unsure

http://i64.tinypic.com/2eggu2d.png">