Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How Quick Things Can Change...

Started by Angry White Male, April 17, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...aka 'I may as well learn to speak Mandarin' thread.

The first image is a scan of my Kindergarten class, circa 1980's.  The second image is one I've found on the net, taken recently at Hamber High School in Vancouver.

Since you little yellow locusts are taking over here, I demand one of your young, good looking, subservient Orientals as a bride!  It's only fair to provide this to me, since you've forced me into minority status here now!    :laugh:

http://i66.tinypic.com/15etxfr.png">

http://i64.tinypic.com/2hcdahz.png">

Anonymous

I have some Oriental in me. They assimilate a lot better than Africans and of course Muslims.

Angry White Male

I'll be honest...  if they were Africans or Muslims, I would have left here long ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'll be honest...  if they were Africans or Muslims, I would have left here long ago.

So would I.

Angry White Male

And as far as assimilation goes?  The Asians here don't always assimilate as well as you'd think they would.

The reason being for this, is that there is such a large number of them here, they have created their own 'world,' so to speak.  They do not need to speak English here anymore.  They often simply just deal with their own for normal routine daily tasks.  Most banks, car dealerships, etc., have Mandarin speaking employees.  They shop at their own Oriental markets, etc.

Bricktop

But they DO contribute to the general economic health of the country, and are peaceful, law abiding citizens in general.

Angry White Male

Yes, and I mean a Canadian Born Chinese would obviously speak English and be better 'assimilated', having went through our school systems and whatnot.

They do contribute to the economy, but there is much debate here as to the long-term effects and true benefits of having all that Hong Kong wealth flood into here.  One of the obvious negatives of that is insane housing prices here.

Zetsu

How about a Japanese Idol Mel?  ac_cool

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7629/16798085078_466d6d1de1_c.jpg">
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

That's the only way they can make up for this...  Offer me Oriental idol as a token of good faith.

Zetsu

Lol just curious Mel, do you prefer plump face girls like the one shown above, or you're more into skinny girls?  I know most White men have a very different taste compared to us Orientals.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Quote from: "Zetsu"How about a Japanese Idol Mel?  ac_cool

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7629/16798085078_466d6d1de1_c.jpg">

:thumbup:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol just curious Mel, do you prefer plump face girls like the one shown above, or you're more into skinny girls?  I know most White men have a very different taste compared to us Orientals.

I'm more into skinny girls, but there can always be certain exceptions to the rules!

Angry White Male

Asians here will first move into communities surrounded by their own.  This is there first choice.  Then they prefer upscale White neighbourhoods after that.

Asians aren't dumb.  If they cannot live amongst their own, Whitey is the next best choice.  They will not move into East Indian neighbourhoods, for instance.

My area is upper-middle class White, generally speaking.  They are really starting to get attracted to this area now, since the price is a bit more reasonable than Vancouver proper.  In the new-build townhomes next door, I would say there's about a 50/50 mix of Whites and Asians now, whereas this area was pretty much exclusively White just a few years ago.

Angry White Male

They all keep to themselves though.  You'd think being surrounded by so many Chinks, I'd be in some kind of "cute subservient Asian paradise."  This is not how it works in reality.

Many cannot speak English, and as I've stated, they keep to themselves, usually limiting their dealings with their own people.

Bricktop

First gens do...but second gens here tend to join in. School helps them integrate.