Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

MORE Broward Cowards Screwups - Judge Orders Release of More Records

Started by cc, April 24, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The other issue is, is that if you fail to do your duties, you have no problem!  Just quit and pull in $100,000/year!

Maybe I would have just stood there too, knowing I'm less than 24 hours away from that pension without any risk at all!

I wish the families of the kids that died could sue him and take it away.  

And I wouldn't say this about almost anybody, but I hope Peterson eats his gun out of guilt.  If ever a person should kill themselves he's the one.

Wazzzup

BTW this is how its done -  this guy earned his pay and a pension.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dixon-high-school-shooting-gunman-fires-at-officer-at-high-school-suspect-wounded/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dixon-high ... t-wounded/">https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dixon-high-school-shooting-gunman-fires-at-officer-at-high-school-suspect-wounded/

QuoteDIXON, Ill. -- A school resource officer is being hailed as a hero after confronting a gunman at an Illinois high school Wednesday morning, officials say.  The officer encountered the 19-year-old former student, who was armed with a gun, at Dixon High School around 8 a.m., Dixon Police Chief Steven Howell said.

Howell said the suspect fired several shots near the school's west gym and was then confronted by the officer assigned to the school. The suspect fled the school and the officer pursued him, Howell said. The gunman then fired several shots toward the officer, who shot back, wounding the suspect.

The suspect was arrested just west of the school and was being treated for non-life-threatening injuries. No students or staff were injured, thanks to the actions of the officer, Howell said.

Bricktop

Although it may be argued he needs some additional training at the range if the scumbag survived.

cc

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05/25/officer-peterson-named-in-reported-cover-up-of-alleged-sexual-assault-by-sheriff-israels-son-638026">Broward Coward' Named In Reported 'Cover Up' Of Alleged Sexual Assault By Sheriff Israel's Son

Parents of victims of the Parkland mass shooting are angry and demanding answers after a bombshell report revealed details about a "disturbing assault" at the school.

Four years to the day before the February mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the son of Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel was reportedly involved in an incident that was allegedly "covered up" by Officer Scot Peterson, the school resource officer who did not enter the building to confront Nikolas Cruz as he killed students and teachers in the tragic shooting, WPLG reported.

Two 17-year-old students at the school allegedly bullied a 14-year-old freshman boy in the incident, WPLG Local 10 investigative reporter Bob Norman reported Thursday. The victim was allegedly held down by one of the 17-year-olds while the other kicked him, grabbed his genitals and shoved the boy's baseball bat against his buttocks "simulating rape" through his clothes.

Royer Borges, the father of a survivor of the Parkland shooting, is now calling for the 2014 case to be investigated since the sheriff's son and another boy only received a three-day suspension in what the police report, written by Peterson, described as a "simple battery" rather than sexual assault which would have led to a greater penalty.

"Allowing the deputy to reduce a sexual assault to simple battery was disgusting and should have never been permitted. Maybe if deputy Peterson would have been made to answer for this he may have been replaced by a more competent deputy but it was not done and the two individuals were charged with a simple battery," Borges said in a statement issued through his Fort Lauderdale attorney's office, according to Patch.com.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05/25/officer-peterson-named-in-reported-cover-up-of-alleged-sexual-assault-by-sheriff-israels-son-638026">Broward Coward' Named In Reported 'Cover Up' Of Alleged Sexual Assault By Sheriff Israel's Son

Parents of victims of the Parkland mass shooting are angry and demanding answers after a bombshell report revealed details about a "disturbing assault" at the school.

Four years to the day before the February mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the son of Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel was reportedly involved in an incident that was allegedly "covered up" by Officer Scot Peterson, the school resource officer who did not enter the building to confront Nikolas Cruz as he killed students and teachers in the tragic shooting, WPLG reported.

Two 17-year-old students at the school allegedly bullied a 14-year-old freshman boy in the incident, WPLG Local 10 investigative reporter Bob Norman reported Thursday. The victim was allegedly held down by one of the 17-year-olds while the other kicked him, grabbed his genitals and shoved the boy's baseball bat against his buttocks "simulating rape" through his clothes.

Royer Borges, the father of a survivor of the Parkland shooting, is now calling for the 2014 case to be investigated since the sheriff's son and another boy only received a three-day suspension in what the police report, written by Peterson, described as a "simple battery" rather than sexual assault which would have led to a greater penalty.

"Allowing the deputy to reduce a sexual assault to simple battery was disgusting and should have never been permitted. Maybe if deputy Peterson would have been made to answer for this he may have been replaced by a more competent deputy but it was not done and the two individuals were charged with a simple battery," Borges said in a statement issued through his Fort Lauderdale attorney's office, according to Patch.com.

The sheriff should have been terminated long ago.

cc

For sure. This story just gets worse and worse as more comes out

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"For sure. This story just gets worse and worse as more comes out

He was protected for too long.

cc

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article212296004.html">Miami Herald May 31, 2018 08:33 PM

Updated 6 hours 2 minutes ago

Paramedics Wanted To Enter Parkland School Where Kids Were Dying, Broward Sheriff's Office Said No

During the chaos of the Parkland school shooting, paramedics from Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Department were desperate to go inside the building where students were wounded and dying.

Michael McNally, deputy chief for Coral Springs fire-rescue, asked six times for permission to send in specialized teams of police officers and paramedics, according to an incident report he filed after the Feb. 14 Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting that left 17 people dead.

But every time McNally asked to deploy the two Rescue Task Force teams — each made up of three paramedics and three to four law enforcement officers — the Broward Sheriff's Office captain in charge of the scene, Jan Jordan, said no.

"The [BSO] incident commander advised me, 'She would have to check,' " McNally wrote in the report released Thursday by Coral Springs. "After several minutes, I requested once again the need to deploy RTF elements into the scene to ... initiate treatment as soon as possible. Once again, the incident commander expressed that she 'would have to check before approving this request.' "

[Damn!! They had the troops and knowhow]

Anonymous

The Broward County Sheriff's office has so much blood on their hands.

cc

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"The Broward County Sheriff's office has so much blood on their hands.

[They and the School they "worked with" to keep kids out of their record books and thus get more Fed  funding have even more blood on its hands

Shooter asked for help and they mis-stated his options   = NO help received
]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34044/bombshell-parkland-shooter-asked-help-massacre-was-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter">Parkland Shooter Asked For Help Before Massacre, Was Denied

A newly released report has revealed that the 19-year-old gunman who shot up Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February asked for help months before he went on the rampage, but the school district failed to act on his request.

The report was released on Friday after Broward Circuit Judge Elizabeth Scherer ordered Broward County Public Schools to release its report on the gunman who murdered 17 people during the Valentine's Day massacre.

The Sun-Sentinel noted that the investigation found that the school district "did not follow the requirements of Florida statute or federal laws governing students with disabilities" in two specific instances:

-- School officials misstated [the shooter's] options when he was faced with being removed from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School his junior year, leading him to refuse special education services.

-- When [the shooter] asked to return to the therapeutic environment of Cross Creek School for special education students, the district "did not follow through," the report reveals.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-consultant-report-full-20180803-story.html">http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html">http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-consultant-report-full-20180803-story.html

Chuck Bronson

This doesn't surprise me.  When my ex and I were going through divorce, I was bouncing off the walls some, and thought maybe I should speak to a shrink to get a professional opinion on the matter.

Nine (9) fucking months later, there was an opening and an appointment set for me.  By then I was pretty much back to normal again, and the visit was simply limited to the initial appointment, as I was again 'normal' by then...

cc

Not belittling your personal divorce turmoil, but this is a tad different than our country's failed medical system. (http://thepatientfactor.com/canadian-health-care-information/world-health-organizations-ranking-of-the-worlds-health-systems/">See Canada's deplorable ranking)

This is a case where authorities were grossly deficient in their work  .. even appearing to being deliberately deficient  ... possibly paving the way for huge tragedy

If you are saying that you could have shot up a school, I will take your bad time more seriously

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Not belittling your personal divorce turmoil, but this is a tad different than our country's failed medical system.

This is a case where authorities were grossly deficient in their work  .. even appearing to being deliberately deficient  ... possibly paving the way for huge tragedy

It looks that way cc.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Not belittling your personal divorce turmoil, but this is a tad different than our country's failed medical system.

Not completely different...  If someone is reaching out for help, you don't know what they are capable of.

More problems will happen due to a failed system.