Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

They're doing some filming today!

Started by Angry White Male, May 04, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Lead car is the camera unit.  Both of the film cars have European licence plates, so obviously the scene is supposed to take place in Europe.

I stopped and asked them if they needed any extras.  I was deemed 'too sexy for the scene,' with the concern that I'd upstage the lead actor.  Oh well, it's tough being beautiful.  And if he stood any closer to my fucking lane, he runs the risk of getting run over...

http://i65.tinypic.com/2a013kx.jpg">

Bricktop

Just drop in behind the last car and pull faces.

Angry White Male

You'd think they'd have flaggers doing lane control or something...  Last thing I need is cast and crew bouncing off my bumper.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mad Max Does Canada?

ac_dunno

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"What are they filming?

Canada's worst truck drivers  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Canada's worst truck drivers  :laugh3:

:laugh:

Angry White Male

I have absolutely no idea.  Just know those two film cars are Audi's with fake European license plates!

Bricktop

Angry White Male

There's tons of filming done around here.  You don't have to drive far to find a movie shoot...

Angry White Male

Funniest was when they were doing a shoot at a house a couple of blocks away.  They wanted a winter scene, but as we don't get much snow here, they roll out blankets of 'fake snow,' which is just some kind of cloth material.

Well, that day a bit of wind happened to gust up, and I watched the crew having a hell of a time preventing the 'snow' from blowing away.