Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The Strange Death of Europe

Started by Angry White Male, April 29, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Scouse, you may want to pick up this book!  Just a couple of pages in, I realized this author isn't afraid to state the truth.

A quick quote:

QuoteNeither the Prime Minister nor the Home Secretary, Jack Straw, were interested in questioning the new asylum policy, nor the fact that under Roche everyone entering Britain, whether he or she had a job to go to or not, was turned into an 'economic migrant'.  Wherever there was any criticism of her policy, either internally or externally, Roche dismissed it as racist.  Indeed Roche - who criticised colleagues for being too white - insisted that even the mention of immigration policy was racist.  What she and a few others around her sought was a wholesale change of British society.  Roche - a descendant of East End Jews - believed that immigration was only ever a good thing.  Ten years after the changes she had brought about she told an interviewer with satisfaction, 'I love the diversity of London.  I just feel comfortable.'

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Scouse, you may want to pick up this book!  Just a couple of pages in, I realized this author isn't afraid to state the truth.

A quick quote:

QuoteNeither the Prime Minister nor the Home Secretary, Jack Straw, were interested in questioning the new asylum policy, nor the fact that under Roche everyone entering Britain, whether he or she had a job to go to or not, was turned into an 'economic migrant'.  Wherever there was any criticism of her policy, either internally or externally, Roche dismissed it as racist.  Indeed Roche - who criticised colleagues for being too white - insisted that even the mention of immigration policy was racist.  What she and a few others around her sought was a wholesale change of British society.  Roche - a descendant of East End Jews - believed that immigration was only ever a good thing.  Ten years after the changes she had brought about she told an interviewer with satisfaction, 'I love the diversity of London.  I just feel comfortable.'

There are Jews that disagree with this traitor.

Angry White Male

I have no doubt.  I mean, not all Jews can clearly want to live in a Muslim infested neighbourhood.  That just wouldn't make sense, at least not to me...

Angry White Male

Or, maybe it's like Real Woman...  Loves the 'diversity' of mass immigration, yet personally chose to move away from the big city to live in a town that's like 98% White...  Odd.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Scouse, you may want to pick up this book!  Just a couple of pages in, I realized this author isn't afraid to state the truth.

A quick quote:

I support multiculturalism, but disagreeing with it should never be stigmatized or worse criminalized.

Angry White Male

And that's the main issue.  Immigration has always happened in some form or another.

Today, White nations, and White people, are not to criticize it in any way, shape, or form.  We are not to criticize where we source immigrants from, nor are we to criticize the numbers.

To do so would mean being labelled a 'racist' at the very least, to complete career suicide, depending on the nature of ones employment.