News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

do we have strict initiation policies here?

Started by Anonymous, April 30, 2018, 12:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

That Freud really did a number on Bricktop. He's constantly ranting about the guy.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

He all of a sudden entered into a psychotic state.

What the fuck is wrong with you, Bricktop?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I have a mental illness, remember. Ask Freud.

Frood

Or ask me to point out where Bricktop said he has a mental illness, on this board.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Did I deny it, shitwick? Its just that you seem to be an expert in the field.

Actually, were we to take all the shit you post seriously, you're an expert in EVERY field.

Frood

Are you talking to me or that Freud?  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

ac_biggrin

Which of your multiple personalities said that?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

As you well know, I have the same "personality" I've had since Consumption Junction days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"That was the accusation about us on another forum..

Apparently we are too structured and it's hard to fit in.

This is the post from VF:  I ran into dinky at BC. he seemed to be struggling with their strict initiation policies there.... i thought he might prefer this place as it seems less structured to properly fit in....

It's dsm for Christ sakes. He's still butthurt that everyone thought he was Edward when he first registered here.

Fash, you try your very best to make everyone feel welcome unless they give you reason not to. dsm will never let it go, so don't worry about it.

My policy has been to give everyone a chance, even the attempted TRF raid a couple of years ago..

I thought the welcome threads would have helped, but I guess it wasn't enough.

Frood

There's about 10 or 11 people here who still refuse to roll out the welcome mat for me but they're all in Bricktop's head and the rest here are ace.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Fash, don't sweat it. dsm drops by these forums occasionally stirs the shit and runs away. The wanker is a clone of his boyfriend Old Joe. If it weren't for dsm shit talking this place and Old Joe's never ending threads about us, they'd have nothing to talk about over there.

Look at the bullshit dsm wrote.

they do seem to build high walls there though. paranoia infests that place like cat hair on a wool blanket.... any new person that joins is automatically either - NOT a 'new' person OR there for devious purposes.... and should you be unfortunate enough to have a different opinion than one of the ruling class there, everyone shows up to reinforce the senior member with a similar opinion OR if they have no opinion they will simply tell you how long they have 'known' said poster and they're sure they are correct based on their past opinions....

Drive by assholes will never be happy no matter how hard you try please them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"There's about 10 or 11 people here who still refuse to roll out the welcome mat for me but they're all in Bricktop's head and the rest here are ace.  ac_biggrin

I'm very happy you are here DD..

ac_smile

We will never have shared opinions about police officers, but I can live with that if you can.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"There's about 10 or 11 people here who still refuse to roll out the welcome mat for me but they're all in Bricktop's head and the rest here are ace.  ac_biggrin

I'm very happy you are here DD..

ac_smile

We will never have shared opinions about police officers, but I can live with that if you can.

Of course.

I don't expect you to bad mouth your brother because he couldn't find gainful employment just as you don't expect me to ever stop viewing cops in general as thieving cowards with low IQ's and small willy's.  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...