Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

percentage of millennials who own a home by country

Started by Anonymous, May 03, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"Where's Victoria island?

LOL. Not sure if he or she meant to say Van Island, BUT there actually is a Victoria Island off in the boonies that I suspect he or she never heard about

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Wfm_victoria_island.jpg/1200px-Wfm_victoria_island.jpg">

Victoria Island (or Kitlineq) is a large island in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago that straddles the boundary between Nunavut and the Northwest Territories of Canada. It is the eighth largest island in the world,
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Where's Victoria island?

LOL. Not sure if he or she meant to say Van Island, BUT there actually is a Victoria Island off in the boonies that I suspect he or she never heard about

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/01/Wfm_victoria_island.jpg/1200px-Wfm_victoria_island.jpg">

Victoria Island (or Kitlineq) is a large island in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago that straddles the boundary between Nunavut and the Northwest Territories of Canada. It is the eighth largest island in the world,

Perhaps Lance might want to move there.

Angry White Male

I'd move there, but there's probably nothing but drunken, trouble making Injuns there, so that's a no-go...

cc

QuotePerhaps Lance might want to move there.

Well, he's be free from all of us baaaaaad people

cc

As to home ownership, I feel bad and pessimistic for genuine young people trying to make a genuine life.

Yes, it's good for us as our condo has pretty much doubled in price in 3 years but not good for so many trying to start a decent life and live somewhere near where they work

Angry White Male

Yup.  It's outrageous here.  My condo doubled in four years, yet the wages have remained the same.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"As to home ownership, I feel bad and pessimistic for genuine young people trying to make a genuine life.

Yes, it's good for us as our condo has pretty much doubled in price in 3 years but not good for so many trying to start a decent life and live somewhere near where they work

The situation in Alberta is different..

We have people who bought when prices peaked around the end of 2013 and their condos are worth less today..

Paying a mortgage on property that has tanked in price is painful.

Berry Sweet

The world is fucked.  People are stupid.  Take care of yourself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"As to home ownership, I feel bad and pessimistic for genuine young people trying to make a genuine life.

We have people who bought when prices peaked around the end of 2013 and their condos are worth less today..

Manitoba house prices always just moved along slowly until fifteen years or more ago. Than they rose quickly. There's no reason for it. We have low wages in this province.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Manitoba house prices always just moved along slowly until fifteen years or more ago. Than they rose quickly. There's no reason for it. We have low wages in this province.

I know, my brother lives in Manitoba..

But, not in Winnipeg though.