Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Lock the doors.

Started by Bricktop, May 01, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr. Adequate Supply"

that point you make is valid.

Note the economy of words in my edited version of your whiney post.

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He'll  get over it.

How long does that usually take?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

He'll  get over it.

lol, good  question Peaches..

By the way, I like your new avatar.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Word is that "Third Rail Forum", the final nail in the coffin of flaming for fun, is unsurprisingly shutting down soon. Flaming has gone the way of the yo yo, hula hoop and chewing tide pods (although Freud missed that memo, apparently).

Denizens of that holdout are seeking an alternative location within which they can ply their inanity and outdated antics.

One recently posed the question of where they might re-locate to.

Feral...who is not a member here cited "https://thebluecashew.net/">https://thebluecashew.net/" as an alternative.

No doubt, some of them are good people who are smart, clever, funny and worthwhile. Others make SMP look like a veritable prodigy.

Whether or not any will actually make the journey is questionable. They really want a flame forum, not a diverse little community of friends and compadres. But at least three have joined us (although only Freud hangs on).

Watch for a surge of newbies soon.

That should be interesting if they decide to make this their posting home. There are actually some sharp people on that forum.

Anonymous

Peachy is still a flaming white libtard homo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Peachy is still a flaming white libtard homo.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

He'll  get over it.

lol, good  question Peaches..

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Thanks!  I felt like the General Giap one was too Asian for Shen Li to be comfortable in her troll.

Quote from: "Shen Li"
flaming white libtard homo.

Not according to Ancestry.com

Angry White Male

Everyone is a "flaming white libtard homo" according to Chum Li.  Even I am, even though I'm not homosexual, and tend to lean to the right politically.

Bricktop

In your case, don't hold your breath, Brute (pronounced broot-ay).

Anonymous

Meh....I don't see "my case" as being any different from anyone else's who breaks your troll in mid-thread.   ac_cool

Bricktop

Then why ask, chump?

But its not a matter of breaking trolls...rather a breach of social and ethical propriety. As you well know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Then why ask, chump?

To give you an opportunity to show off your Ego?

Quotea breach of social and ethical propriety. As you well know.

As a matter of record, I have no idea what tortured ideas are rolling around in your poor head.  And as a matter of ethics, I'm reluctant to put words in anyone's mouth.

Bricktop

Not only two faced, but mendacious as well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That you are a member there is in itself rather telling.

However, that point you make in your futile attempt to be humorously sarcastic is actually valid.

We need no more of that ilk. Which suggests, from the evidence you've just provided, that you should get back to CBT.

Oh, wait...that was the other forum feral referred to in her recommendations for new pastures. You're a member there too, right?

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gifmania.co.uk%2FObjects-Animated-Gifs%2FAnimated-Home%2FBathroom%2FTissues%2FKleenex-Box-89460.gif&f=1">

Bricktop

As my post was a matter of observation, tinged with sarcasm, it is perplexing that you are attempting to characterise it as a complaint, or grievance.

Once again, you provide evidence of your inability to read and comprehend barbed commentary.

However, your mimicry is flattering, buttercup. Although you're not the first or only mid-range moron to imitate me. Many others try to replicate my inimitable literary style. Most try a little harder than cut-and-paste though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Many others try to replicate my inimitable literary style. Most try a little harder than cut-and-paste though.

Are you saying you created the GIF yourself, then?  Otherwise you'd be the proverbial pot slandering the kettle.