Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The 'Straight White Male Only' Thread.

Started by Angry White Male, May 02, 2018, 03:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

All others are excluded.  You go to your 'safe spaces' and be with your own people.

For NOW, THIS is a straight White male only thread!  Where WE can be safely with our own also!

Any other genders, ethnicities, deviants, and sexual preference confusors shall post elsewhere, or the punishment shall be swift and severe!  ASIAN STYLE!  WITH NO FLUCKING JUDGE!  ONLY DEAF PENALTY!

So...  I'm gonna kick it off with some Straight White Male music style, to get this thread flowing... :roll:

This was still when everyone knew their god damn place in society! :laugh:

[size=200]I'm A Dirty White Boy!  Dirty White Boy![/size]

">

Anonymous

Anonymous

White people are weak, self loathing, thin skinned crybabies and you Melvina are the phenotype.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"No Chinks Allowed    :rules:

We're taking over. Like I told that uneducated white snowflake EU years ago, you'll like working for us. :evilthoughts2:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc":laugh:

Admit it CC. You miss the little high school dropout, box moving, stalker humping ur leg. Myself, I don't have anyone to smack with a rolled up newspaper anymore. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"All others are excluded.  You go to your 'safe spaces' and be with your own people.

I may as well make a cultural contribution, too.  TURN IT UP, HONKIES.   :yahoo:

">

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Am I too late for the barrel wash?

This thread does have Herman written all over it.

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.envirocarecleaningproducts.com.au%2Fimage%2Fcache%2Fdata%2Fbarrel%2520wash-500x500.jpg&f=1">