Started by Berry Sweet, May 02, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Chun-Li, my dog is missing. You better not eat it, bitch

You people pop out kiddies like soft drinks in a vending machine and you can't even take care a damned dog.

As do your people. Only ya'll gotta start killing em after the first pops out

You're an idiot.

And you're a stupid bitch, but I don't judge.

Berry is very witty.

Yes, she is. I try to focus on the post and not the poster, but I make an exception for Berry. She seems totally genuine. She doesn't try to impress anyone with fables about being a gazillionaire real estate investor or any other fibs. She is down to earth and real.

Xlam

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...are you listening to them?

Fuckin weirdos they are.  Horrible pasts and seems like no talent.

lil peep

lil xan

6ix9ine

to name a few...then theres some females...Bhad Bahbie, lil Tay, Woah Vicky...

the hell has this world come to?

Man, tell me about it! Have you seen some of the weirdos here? Posting recipes and talking about the environment! I'm sure there are males and females posting, I won't name the few. It would be cool if the posters posted about comic books, chewing gum and Transformers!

The hell has this world come to?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Chun-Li, my dog is missing. You better not eat it, bitch

You people pop out kiddies like soft drinks in a vending machine and you can't even take care a damned dog.

You're an idiot.

Berry is very witty.

Yes, she is. I try to focus on the post and not the poster, but I make an exception for Berry. She seems totally genuine. She doesn't try to impress anyone with fables about being a gazillionaire real estate investor or any other fibs. She is down to earth and real.

You mean like coming from a gemologist site.

Xlam

You're an idiot.

Berry is very witty.

Look. I don't knock you for being Asian, please don't knock me and my ilk for being rockhounds.

Why one of Asian descent would call themselves an "Iron Chink" is beyond me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "LanceForgetYou"

You're an idiot.

Berry is very witty.

Look. I don't knock you for being Asian, please don't knock me and my ilk for being rockhounds.

You have to admit, Shen Li's signature does get people's attention..

That's something I thought you TRF posters would appreciate.

Xlam

You're an idiot.

Berry is very witty.

That tells me a lot of the mentality here. Unfortunately, I'm not Asian, but if I were, I would have a problem with. Makes no sense to me why one would degrade one's self and the culture, but I guess that's okay because he's Asian, and the biggest worry here is "That poster posted in my money thread!".

Anonymous

You're an idiot.

Berry is very witty.

That tells me a lot of the mentality here. Unfortunately, I'm not Asian, but if I were, I would have a problem with. Makes no sense to me why one would degrade one's self and the culture, but I guess that's okay because he's Asian, and the biggest worry here is "That poster posted in my money thread!".

Seoul doesn't like anyone posting childish nonsense in his Money Sense thread..

Even on your TRF forum there are subs with limits on trolling..

We all respect Seoul's wishes and stick to the thread topic when posting in Money Sense.

Xlam

You're an idiot.

Berry is very witty.

Seoul doesn't like anyone posting childish nonsense in his Money Sense thread..

Even on your TRF forum there are subs with limits on trolling..

We all respect Seoul's wishes and stick to the thread topic when posting in Money Sense.

You know, why "respect" someone degrading his own kind? A little levity isn't allowed in a thread? As far as sticking to a "topic", he whines about a thread interloper, all the while someone is allowed to use a degrading word?

Anonymous

You know, why "respect" someone degrading his own kind? A little levity isn't allowed in a thread? As far as sticking to a "topic", he whines about a thread interloper, all the while on his sig he uses the word, "chink" which is a slur to anyone who is Chinese. I guess it's cool, because he's Korean, that's different.

You are confusing different posters..

But, your complaint reminds me of Green_Hornet..

You are not going to call the cops are you.

:laugh:

Xlam

You know, why "respect" someone degrading his own kind? A little levity isn't allowed in a thread? As far as sticking to a "topic", he whines about a thread interloper, all the while on his sig he uses the word, "chink" which is a slur to anyone who is Chinese. I guess it's cool, because he's Korean, that's different.

So don't get mad when someone comes in here using the very slurs you allow in here. My guess is, they'll be banned. Hypocrisy?

Anonymous

Too funny and too true. Two pitiful trolls that time forgot.

Xlam

You know what's really funny? You getting bent out off shape over a thread. Seriously, you need to get out more.

Anonymous

You know what's really funny? You getting bent out off shape over a thread. Seriously, you need to get out more.

What's really funny in a stupid sort of way is you thinking Seoul is bent out of shape over attention starved pests..

You seriously need to get out of the flame forum world more.

Xlam

What's really funny in a stupid sort of way is you thinking Seoul is bent out of shape over attention starved pests..

You seriously need to get out of the flame forum world more.

Seoul is bent out of shape, there's no doubt about it. What's even more funny is you telling me I need to get out more, when I said that to Seoul. Not mention that you live here as well. Next time come up with your own observations.

Bricktop

She actually said you need to pull your head out of your flamer's arse, shitwick.

Its a pity you failed Reading & Comprehension in prep school. Its not our fault your flametown is burning to irrelevant ash, so impose your ineffective pestulance elsewhere.

Or, in flamer's lingo...fuck off.