The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Something is terribly wrong!!!

Started by Bricktop, May 02, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Well, thank you for reminding us, Captain Obvious.

You, on the other hand, appeared to have avoided maturity altogether. How was that done? Illicit chemicals? Head injury? Amoebic meningitis?

Anonymous

I hope the weather is nice for the next two weekends..

We have outdoor plans.

Bricktop

Its FREEZING here.

NINE DEGREES.

OH....the HUMANITY....

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

When I went for my colonoscopy they asked the guy in front of me at the reception desk if he had anything to eat in the last 16 hours.  he said he had a burrito for dinner the night before.  They told him to go home. :sad:

:laugh:

I was starving by the time I could eat again. I've had that done. I remember eating blue jello for dinner the night before, and having to drink that awful crap they make you drink. It made me throw up... and my ass too lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Its FREEZING here.

NINE DEGREES.

OH....the HUMANITY....

If I wanted to hear my ol' lady I wouldnt be on this forum right now lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

NINE DEGREES.

OH....the HUMANITY....

:laugh3:

Wazzzup

When I went for my colonoscopy they asked the guy in front of me at the reception desk if he had anything to eat in the last 16 hours.  he said he had a burrito for dinner the night before.  They told him to go home. :sad:

I was starving by the time I could eat again. I've had that done. I remember eating blue jello for dinner the night before, and having to drink that awful crap they make you drink. It made me throw up... and my ass too lol.
The worst part is the prep.  I slept though the procedure like a baby, didn't feel a thing.  But the prep sucked big time.

Anonymous

The worst part is the prep.  I slept though the procedure like a baby, didn't feel a thing.  But the prep sucked big time.

Why did you have it done? Any warning signs?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

No, here we're supposed to get them done at age 50.  No bad results, nothing wrong.  I get to do it again when I'm 60.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The worst part is the prep.  I slept though the procedure like a baby, didn't feel a thing.  But the prep sucked big time.

Exactly, the prep sucked!

Last thing I remember was seeing a lil old lady near my backside as I was passing out lol. Wake up and Im being wheeled out in a wheelchair with a sheet in my hand of the pictures lol.

I was there for stomach issues in my mid 20s. Found out I have IBS and Diverticulosis (sp?)

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The worst part is the prep.  I slept though the procedure like a baby, didn't feel a thing.  But the prep sucked big time.

Exactly, the prep sucked!

Last thing I remember was seeing a lil old lady near my backside as I was passing out lol. Wake up and Im being wheeled out in a wheelchair with a sheet in my hand of the pictures lol.

I was there for stomach issues in my mid 20s. Found out I have IBS and Diverticulosis (sp?)

My older son who is 20 had IBS issues last year, so he had a colonoscopy for that too.  It came back fine, but of course he still has pain issues, He takes something called Linzess, it works well for him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

No, here we're supposed to get them done at age 50.  No bad results, nothing wrong.  I get to do it again when I'm 60.

You mean it's recommended.

Blazor

My older son who is 20 had IBS issues last year, so he had a colonoscopy for that too.  It came back fine, but of course he still has pain issues, He takes something called Linzess, it works well for him.

Linzess must be something new. Back when I had it done, the doc told me there was no medicine that worked for men, but was some for women that worked.

I can tell you all the things I avoid (for the most part) that helped me.

Stress ( :Ghelyon:  helps)

Cow meat (they say red meat, but deer is fine)

Dairy (goes back to the cows, Im 99% certain its to do with the crap they give the cows)

Grease (mostly from cow)

Caffeine

Dark drinks (coffee, tea, cola, bourbon)

Eating too much at once

Too much sugar

Im sure there are other things, but those are the main ones as far as the IBS.

Also what helps, is laying on your back when in pain. My mom used a heat pad.

Bricktop

NINE DEGREES.

OH....the HUMANITY....

FUCK YOU TOO, Spellmeister.

If you discover that I have frozen to death, you'll wish you'd never been so unsympathetic. I ALMOST PUT A JACKET ON YESTERDAY.

Global warming, my ass. :sneaky2:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

NINE DEGREES.

OH....the HUMANITY....

FUCK YOU TOO, Spellmeister.

If you discover that I have frozen to death, you'll wish you'd never been so unsympathetic. I ALMOST PUT A JACKET ON YESTERDAY.

Global warming, my ass. :sneaky2:

48 is hardly freezin', thats good sleepin' weather. Perfect camping sleeping weather at that! I've been camping up in the mountains and it gets down in the 30s. Gotta stay in the sleeping bag or by the fire then lol.

If outside, yeah I would need a light jacket for 48 lol.... and a tshirt.