The best topic

Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Which one of you is “Stench”

Started by Erica Mena, May 03, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bricktop sounds panicked.

In all fairness, he DID sound the alarm a few days ago, with lights and sirens and everything.

Some suggested it would be okay, but he seemed inconsolable.

Hi Peaches. ac_hithere
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Hi Peaches. ac_hithere

Hi, Priscilla  ac_wub

Xlam

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nope, she's right. Someone from here has created a thread at Third Rail Forum inviting those creeps, "flamers", mentally deranged arbiters of idiocy and stupidity to join us here.

Whilst some MAY be worthy, most are of the ilk of Caskur, and wasn't she a treasure?

I'm from TRF, what seems to be the problem? I didn't come in here dragging my knuckles or "flaming" anyone. What seems to be your problem?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Hi Peaches. ac_hithere

Hi, Priscilla  ac_wub

Oh my.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches":shog:

It's hard not to like Priscilla though.

Xlam

Do you have a problem with people who like gemstones? What did a semi-precious stone ever do to you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's hard not to like Priscilla though.

That is true.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "LanceForgetYou"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Nope, she's right. Someone from here has created a thread at Third Rail Forum inviting those creeps, "flamers", mentally deranged arbiters of idiocy and stupidity to join us here.

Whilst some MAY be worthy, most are of the ilk of Caskur, and wasn't she a treasure?

I'm from TRF, what seems to be the problem? I didn't come in here dragging my knuckles or "flaming" anyone. What seems to be your problem?

I smell a loser  :negative:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "LanceForgetYou"

Do you have a problem with people who like gemstones? What did a semi-precious stone ever do to you?

Excuse me, but what did I post that suggested I had such a problem?  I like many gems myself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Who is it ?

Oh FFS, it's me. I didn't think there was a person who couldn't figure that out.

I created that handle to troll Dinky Freud a bit, but then I thought might as well use it to invite others. If they are all like that lameass clown Lance, I will regret doing that.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I don't believe it.

Who the FUCK would start that shit off???

What were you thinking??

That avatard of yours was my first block here.

Congrats
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Who is it ?

Oh FFS, it's me. I didn't think there was a person who couldn't figure that out.

I created that handle to troll Dinky Freud a bit, but then I thought might as well use it to invite others. If they are all like that lameass clown Lance, I will regret doing that.

Little Stank breath-having dog eater wants to play with flamers, does she  :001_rolleyes:

Ask and you shall receive
<t></t>

realgrimm

Never heard of any of these people , but please leave Breakfail there he's forum cancer

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "realgrimm"Never heard of any of these people , but please leave Breakfail there he's forum cancer

Brickfowl spends most of his time in the asylum now
There\'s always a bigger fish.