Replies: 9919
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:15:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Road Rage?

Started by Angry White Male, May 04, 2018, 10:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Some fucker decided to try to get tough with me while I was driving the truck to the job.  Don't know what his problem was, but he kept trying to push my truck around in traffic while fingering me.

I eventually caught up with him in traffic and spat on his windshield twice.  Funny when I did that, he wouldn't even look at me.  Only when he had an escape, did he drive away and finger me again.

He was some older fuck that I could have wiped the floor with.  He's lucky traffic didn't come to a complete stop, or I would have smashed his window in.

I want people to ask themselves, before they fuck with strangers, if they have a wife and/or kids.  Most often they do.  I do not, and have nothing to lose.

Please don't fuck with people that you don't know.

Angry White Male

It's Friday, and we all just want to get the job done, and go home.  I try to maintain professionalism at all times, but I have my limits also.

I fucking hate the big city, and I hate the fucking people even more.

Angry White Male

I know I belong in the country.  The big city is getting too big for me.

Not a day goes by when I don't think about getting the fuck outta here.  Let the fucking immigrants take over here, which they already are.

Only reason I stick around is because of my work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I know I belong in the country.  The big city is getting too big for me.

Not a day goes by when I don't think about getting the fuck outta here.  Let the fucking immigrants take over here, which they already are.

Only reason I stick around is because of my work.

I know what you mean. Let the white libtards take over. I'm only here for my family.

Angry White Male

This White boy needs space.  White people weren't meant to be packed in tight into cities to live like rats.

White people need space, independence and freedom!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"This White boy needs space.  White people weren't meant to be packed in tight into cities to live like rats.

White people need space, independence and freedom!

You need a safe space.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"You need a safe space.

Exactly.  You know how the Indians get their Indian Reserves?  White people should get that too...  White people reserves.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Exactly.  You know how the Indians get their Indian Reserves?  White people should get that too...  White people reserves.

You have them, they are called country music festivals..

Just kidding, I don't mind some country music.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

You have them, they are called country music festivals..

Just kidding, I don't mind some country music.

ac_lmfao